My husband, mother in law and our two toddlers stayed here the last week in April last year. it is my understanding that this is a quieter time to go. We never had issues with traffic or parking driving to Disney World every day. We ended up visiting Bonnet Creek and buying a timeshare there.
We are planning this years vacation and realizing that even though we were dazzled by the new amazing Bonnet Creek, we really want to go back to Cypress Palms. It was clean and comfortable. We are not picky about amenties and are happy as long as the kids are happy. The kids had a lot of fun in the pool and we didn't mind that it wasn't very large or deep. The kids loved walking down by the pond and the large playground on the sand was a big hit.
Our unit was not filled with brand new state of the art anything, but the kids had a ton of room to play and loved the balcony. They also had a blast in the giant tub.
We don't care about housekeeping, we just picked up ourselves. Also, we never asked for any special requests and didn't need anything during our stay so I can't comment on the service really. Check in was easy and the help at the front desk were nice.
Overall it was a great, quiet home base for spending the days exploring.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Cypress Palms
- Wyndham Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Kissimmee
- Cypress Palms
- Fairfield Orlando Cypress Palms
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Cypress Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.