“Stayed for 8 days and didn't want to leave” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #98 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Stayed for 8 days and didn't want to leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I just recently stayed at the Residence Inn SeaWorld with my family and we had a wonderful time. The kids had so much fun in the hotel, they didn't want to visit parks after the 4th day. I would highly recommend to any families that need extra living space. We stayed in a 2 bedroom and it was just like being at home, except we had daily maid service. The staff was incredible, We made several request and they never said no. We are already planning a return trip.

Room Tip: I prefer higher floors because they have less traffic.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We spent 4 nights at this hotel during a mini vacation. The hotel is conveniently located not too far from Palm Parkway (for picking up attraction tickets), Universal, Disney, and of course SeaWorld. The convenience of fueling up on the included breakfast before we headed out for the day was certainly a plus. We received a warm welcome from the front desk....our One Bedroom Queen Suite (with sofa bed) was perfect for our group. My only two complaints were that the carpet in our suite had a 'worn' smell which means that it probably needs a thorough shampooing. The hotel is stingy in that it only provides shampoo and conditioner (Paul Mitchell), and soap, but no shower gel. Housekeeping staff were extremely helpful and very responsive on the occasions that we needed their help. The swimming pool and area were very clean and the availability of towels was very impressive. On the two days that I used the pool, I saw the towel supply being refreshed. I would certainly stay here again when visiting the Orlando area.

DeBary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We arrived to a welcoming committee. I was impressed by their cheerfullness and their excitement working at 8 at night. My room was wonderful. I was on the 6th floor over looking Orlando. I had a one bedroom suite. Good size. There was a wonderful clean pool with plenty of towels. You also have the opportunity to buy Pizza Hut right in the hotel. The breakfast is filled with plenty of choices. You have till 9:30 to eat so you really can't sleep in. I would send my husband down and bring up food so that the kids could sleep in. It is really close to Aquatica and Sea World. There is a shuttle to both places. I would stay again without hesitation. FREE WiFi!

Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My new husband and I stayed here for a week in June at the start of our Honeymoon. Location wise, the hotel was perfect for visiting all the parks and the bus service from the hotel to them was really handy and always bang on time. It is a little far down from the main attractions on International Drive but there is an I-Ride stop right at the entrance to the hotel so if you want to do some exploring in the evenings after the parks it's quite easy to get down there.

The room we had was on the ground floor and was more like a mini apartment! Loads of space and facilities to cook if you wanted. Also there were 2 TV's so no fighting over the World Cup v normal TV! Really clean room, which is all you need really when it's just a base for coming and going.

Breakfast was included and really good for filling up before a long day in queues and on rides! There was not a massive amount of choice for food later in the evening but there is a lovely restaurant called the Bonefish Grill within a five minute walk and loads more a few stops down on the I-Ride. We would normally head down to stop G12 and walk to some restaurants from there. A taxi back to the hotel then was normally 15 dollars. Eating out in Orlando can be expensive but there are some good cheaper options like TGI Fridays and Millers Brewhouse. We did eat in a place called Copper Canyon Grill which was so good. Steak salad was amazing!! Maggiano's Italian was lovely too. Both are a little on the expensive side but nice!

Just a reminder to people to bring ID with you if you are going in to a bar for a drink. We are 28 and 30 and in Ireland would never be asked for ID so assumed we didn't need to bring it out but they do ask and wont serve you without it! Mortifying!

I would recommend the hotel. The pool was lovely if you needed a break from the parks and there was a really cool BBQ area if you wanted to get food and cook it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Having read reviews on this property was a bit unsure of choice i had made,stayed last year at the doubletree at seaworld but as they did not do suites and the possibility of my daughters partner coming felt privacy was required. I need not have worried yes i agree decor and furnishing need a refurb to meet the usual standards of the Marriot i am used to here in Aberdeen Scotland but the lovely front of staff more than make up for this Brandi and Rebbecca were especially helpful but all staff made you feel very welcome a feeling we did not get last year decor does not mean everything yes doubletree is beautiful but far less welcoming.Seemed very family friendly but this could be a negative for couples.Breakfast was quite sufficient and great to be included in price.Well done also great to have shuttles.

Rowlett, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The front desk supervisor, Watson, was great! He was always helpful and very pleasant. My family stayed here for 4 nights and he was there to assist with all aspects of our stay. The rooms were very spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed at Mr. Exuime's inn for 4 days. He is absolutely the best Front Office Supervisor I have ever had. He was always polite, extremely helpful and very accommodating. We actually extended our stay due to his hospitality. The Inn was very clean, comfortable and had everything available to us at anytime. I definitely recommend this Inn if anyone is planning a vacation or trip to Orlando.

Wonderful experience!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!