“What else can I say but EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando, FL 32819-8101   |
Ranked #212 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Williston, Florida
“What else can I say but EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great staff very accomodating!! Was originall booked into Kissimmee but due to a fire my reservation got cancelled at last minute. This facility accepted my reservation and accomodated us. They saved the day!! Comfortable and clean rooms. We stayed for 3 nights. Highly recommend and will stay again when in Orlando.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PeggyTodd, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear valued guest,

We were more than happy to help out during the unforeseen circumstances at our Kissimmee location! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am so pleased to hear you found our inn to be "EXCELLENT"! Thank you also for the kind words about our great staff here; I will be sure to pass this along to the team! We look forward to serving your travel needs again in the future and appreciate your business.

156 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had booked a 3 night stay at the Celebration suites at old town for the Megacon weekend, when we got their we were very dissatisfied with what we saw, so we left and tried to find a nicer place, the Red Roof Inn, was our last resort, but for one night, the price was a little TOOOOO much for what we didn't get in the room. I paid less at a BW Plus and got e feeling that we were at the Ritz!
The Red Roof Inn is just a low budget hotel with a high price just because its near the convention center!

Room Tip: If you book a hotel near the convention center, book it in an advance and book it at the Best Wester...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear valued guest,

Please accept my sincerest apologies you found us to be too highly priced; unfortunately as the demand increases during events, such as Megacon, the rates all over Orlando do as well. We stay competitve during event and non event times and constantly monitor rates to ensure we are delivering on value. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future as you travel.

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed for seven nights in February - the first half was a mini-vacation before a conference I was attending at the hotel/conference centre next door. The front desk staff was friendly and attentive, but the housekeeping was a bit hit-or-miss. At one point every towel had been removed from my room except a single house towel - fortunately, the nice lady at the front desk was more than happy to load me up with fresh towels. For those travelling in the winter months, please keep in mind that the pool is not really heated so it can be fresh, but still a very welcome addition. All in all, it was a decent stay and was less than half the price of the conference's host hotel next door.

Room Tip: Superior king rooms have the best bed/desk configuration.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PeggyTodd, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to the Red Roof Inn Orlando Convention Center. I am glad that you found us to be an economical option while attending a conference next door. Thank you for your comments about my front desk team and my housekeeping team and I will pass along your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed our Superior King room. We look foward to seeing you on your next visit to Orlando!

Boca Raton, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in January while attending a trade show at the convention center.

On the plus side:
Generally, very conveniently located to the Orange County Convention Center. An easy walk to the West Concourse showrooms or to halls South A and South B in the newer addition across International Drive from the West Concourse. The North showrooms are a long walk. There are restaurants within an easy walk including a Denny's, McDonald's, and an IHOP.
The rooms look as though they've been redone within the past couple of years, and the decor is nice but basic. The only upscale feature I noticed was the flat panel tv, and it worked fine.

The not so nice:
The room was dank with an objectionable heavy pervading odor. At times, it was overwhelming.
I went as far as cleaning the extremely filthy air filter in the extremely noisy wall a/c - heater unit, and noticed that with the a/c running, the unit wasn't discharging any condensed water on the walkway outside the room. The possibility of stagnant water accumulating in the a/c unit may be the source of the gawd awful smell and the clammy feeling from high humidity in the room. The a/c - heater unit had three noise levels - loud with just the fan running, very loud when the compressor kicks in, and off. The fact that it woke me early one morning irks me.
At first blush the room appears clean upon first entering but a quick scan reveals dirt and dust along the walls and near the furniture. It looks as though only the walking areas get vacuumed with any regularity. The tub surround was free of mildew, and given the general condition of the room, that was the high point. As an aside, the bathroom was the smallest I can ever remember seeing.

There's no coffee service in the room. You'll have to visit the lobby for a cup of joe on the house.

The bed was comfortable, and the room included an iron and ironing board. There's a useful desk / work area.

I'm happy that I was able to book the room for the price I did while being on a tight budget. That I was able to stay at the Rosen Hotel next door a year ago for just $5 a night more than this place this year, and this year it would have been a $100 a night more, tells you about the ups and downs of rooms rates near a convention center.

In closing, I have to say that I hope I'm not in the position again of having to choose this place to stay in Orlando due to budget concerns. I will shop harder if need be.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PeggyTodd, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Orlando Convention Center Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are working very hard to address the issues that occurred during your stay. I will pass along your comments to my housekeeping team to ensure that this does not occur again.

Venice, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This particular Red Roof is home on every frequent business trip I make to Orlando. I can always expect an ultra clean room. One that includes new tv's with cable and free wi-fi. I love the fact that fresh hot coffee is also available any time of the day in the lobby. Not only is this location convenient for business or family fun, it's amazingly affordable and easily has the friendliest staff in all of Orlando. It's like staying with friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PeggyTodd, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Orlando Convention Center. I am very happy to hear that you feel like you are staying with friends. I will pass along your comments to the rest of my team. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed one of our newly renovated rooms. We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip to Orlando!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Recently stayed here for 2 nights. Weather was unseasonably cold. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool.
The roof was nice and clean and no odor (no smoking room) with 2 double beds. Both beds had nice clean linens and nice pillow. Room had a flat screen TV and nice desk lamp and chair as well as mid size refrigerator and freezer. Front desk clerk Loretta was very nice and helpful and offered to call for ground transportation. Free coffee was provided in the lobby. No free breakfast but McDonalds is walking distance as well as Walgreens. 528 is conveniently located nearby for easy on and off to I-4.
Hotel is not deep into the traffic of International Drive thankfully. Just turn onto Hawaiian Court and you are home free.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Orlando Convention Center. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our pool and spa during your visit. I will pass along your comments along to Loretta as we strive to provide excellent customer service as well as your comments about your room to my housekeeping team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Orlando!

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I recently stayed here for four days. I found the room to be in excellent condition. I'm usually a little nervous when staying at a Red Roof Inn because I have found some of them to be very undesirable. Not the case here! The staff was very kind and helpful and the room was very clean and well kept. The front desk clerk even helped me find a tire store when I woke up to a flat tire on my car the last morning there!

I will definitely stay here again and have already recommended to others when we come back for our convention next year!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PeggyTodd, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the Red Roof Inn Orlando Convention Center. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will pass along your comments to the rest of the team. I am happy to hear that my front desk was able to help you find a tire store. We pride ourselves on great customer service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Orlando!

407 352 1507

Been to Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Drive/Convention Center? Share your experiences!