The only thing to commend this hotel was its location. Don't expect a warm welcome, don't expect a clean pool deck (walked 12ft and spent 10 minutes scrubbing my feet) don't expect to be safe (mat outside of elevators a disaster waiting to happen) don't expect breakfast either - total bun fight. Room was spacious and very clean - pity maids unable to smile! Am sorry to disagree so strongly with previous reviewers but this is the worst Best Western I have ever stayed in and am a BW card carrier. The only saving grace was the room price but wish had only booked one night and not four or we would have left.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Best Western International Drive Hotel
- Masters Hotel International Drive Orlando
- Masters Motel International Drive Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish Style high-rise surrounded by tropical gardens - 8 mi from Disney parks, 5 mi from Universal Studios, 3 mi from Sea World. many restaurants within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Best Western, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.