Myself and two friends chose this motel because of it's proximity to the Orange County Convention Center on International Drive in Orlando. We also chose it because it had free parking, free internet, a free breakfast, a minimal resort fee, and the price was moderate. The room had two double beds that were very firm ( too firm for me unfortunately) a mini fridge and microwave (which came in handy), and a room safe which only one of us chose to use. The hotel charges a $2.50 daily resort fee which also covers the safe. It was an OK room for the fact that we weren't there much. It was in a great location for Sea World and Wet N' Wild, and not far (14 miles) from the Disney parks. The hotel does have a free shuttle that will take you to the theme parks, and the i-Trolley comes to the front door also if you don't have transportation. I didn't use the pool, but it looked clean. The breakfast area was very crowded, and there were often no table seats to be had. The free breakfast isn't deluxe, but it was OK if you just want to grab something to keep the stomach growling away until lunch. You can tell it is an older hotel, because the lobby area really needs some new couches and an update, but our room was clean and the AC worked great (so important in July!). If you book there, be sure to ask for a room far away from the lot next door that has construction going on. Unfortunately it could be quite loud in the morning because our room was right next to the construction project. The front office team seemed to be helpful and friendly, but I always only saw one person at a time working, so I wonder if they are a bit overworked and understaffed for a four story motel. There are two elevators for accessibility, but if you have mobility issues I would ask for a room close to the elevators, as our room was quite a jaunt from them. There are a ton of restaurants nearby to choose from, and many within a short walking distance. All in all we had a wonderful trip, but most likely I will try out one of the other hotels I saw while I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish Style high-rise surrounded by tropical gardens - 8 mi from Disney parks, 5 mi from Universal Studios, 3 mi from Sea World. many restaurants within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Masters Hotel International Drive Orlando
- Masters Motel International Drive Orlando