We bought a week at Horizons back in Jan '2002 while we still living in the Orlando area. Unfortunately all we could afford at the time was to buy it for every other year. But this has become my children's absolute favorite place to stay. Activities are planned throughout the week. A couple of the favorites of my kids were the miniature golf course and the afternoon ice cream sundae parties. For a relatively small price the family can have unlimited use of the miniature golf during the week.
We always have a two bedroom unit and it's comfortable, though perhaps a bit smaller than other timeshare resorts. The staff is friendly and always willing to help out with any problems. Also a plus is having the washer/dryer in the unit. It's working overtime with my kids constantly using up towels for swimming.
We were unfortunate for 2008 in that by the time we figured out what week during the summer we could all get away, Horizon's was fully booked, so we had to stay at another Marriott resort (which was also beautiful, but didn't have as many activities for the kids).
I would highly recommend this as either a time share purchase or just for a week (or weekend) getaway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando