We stayed here for 8 days at the end of August and had a lovely stay.
There were 4 of us, three adults and 1 teenager and we had a 2 bed apartment in block 12. I had requested a recently renovated room overlooking the lake and got exactly that.
The staff at reception were really helpful and friendly from the moment of check in, throughout our stay until the moment we checked out.
The apartment was lovely, so spacious, clean and well equipped. We are Marriott Vacation club owners and this was the same usual high standard that we have come to expect from all of the Marriott properties.
We had a problem one morning with a overflowing toilet that flooded the bathroom but staff were quick to turn up with towels, cleaning equipment and a fan to dry out the carpet.
The property is in a nice location, very close to Seaworld and Aquatica, about a ten minute drive to Universal and about a fifteen minute drive to the Disney parks. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.
There is a large pool complex which looked great fun for younger children but unfortunately there was no adult only area or decent depth proper swimming pool. We would have liked to spend some time in the afternoon relaxing by the pools but they were always very busy with children running round so we stayed in our apartment.
This was a great base to visit all of the Orlando theme parks and was the usual high Marriott standard.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando