I stayed in April with my wife and daughter in a bedroom villa. Room was in good condition and spacious. My daughter loved the pool with the slide, as did I, indeed I found that if you arch your back slightly, lifting one's rear from the slide, you really gain some velocity.
We borrowed some fishing rods from the activity center, and i managed to catch a couple of fish from the pier. Even saw some baby otters approach the pier. I went to Publix to purchase some meat, then made use of the on site grills whilst the sun was setting. They have 3 grills over looking a lake. My daughter loved the basket ball courts, and there's always organised activity's should you want to join in. Yes you can purchase all the food and drinks you want on site, but we saw just as many people making their own in their rooms, so this place can be as expensive or as cheap as you want to make it. We mainly went to Disney parks during our stay, but found that this place was great for down time days, when you need to relax between park days. I may try Marriotts Cypress Harbor across the street next time, but i would stay here again, we had a great time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando