We traded into Marriott Harbour for 7 nights over Spring Break. Our room was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a full kitchen. We love being able to break from the theme parks and cook a regular meal for lunch or dinner.
Location- easily accessible to theme parks,outlet mall shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants.
Pools- fun, heated, great splash park and slides for young children.
Rooms - clean and good size for a family of four. Full kitchen and washer and dryer.
Cons: Dryer lint catch was broken, no can opener, poolside rooms are noisy. Poolside bar and grill prices were pretty steep.
Would have liked a small shop on site for necessities. Most resorts we've been to have had a small shop close to the lobby.
Overall we enjoyed our week and would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Harbour Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Harbour Lake Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Harbour Lake
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Horizons Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Horizons Marriott Orlando