“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport

You added Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5835 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SPRING RATES FROM $119!
Ranked #113 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chandler, Oklahoma
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

We stayed here for one night at the end of our vacation. I chose this place due to the airport location and being a hiltonhhonors member. Everything was on par for my experiences with Embassy Suites. Check-in was a breeze. We were on an upper floor - very quiet. Rooms were clean and spacious. Pool area was busy but manageable. Staff was pleasant and polite. Breakfast and Managers' Reception was crowded, but that was expected. All in all it was a great one night stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

Very convenient to airport, which was key. I was just in Orlando for about 24 hours total and this hotel worked for me.
Good enough service, clean room, nice staff.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Malmo, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

We arrived at 2.30 AM after a delayed flight from Europe on june 23, 2010.
The Hotel is in a great place just two minutes from the airport.
We ordered food that was waiting for us on the Hotel room due to the late arrival and that worked out just fine. The beds where the second best that we have ever sleept in, in USA !!
Heavenly beds ! Not the usuall roch-hard hotel-beds. We oversleept the breakfast but the Kitty Hawk Cafe in the hotel had what we nedeed. The Rooms were nice and very clean. We will stay here again next summer when we travel to Florida and need a room near the airport the first night.

Peter & Ingela Marschall
Sweden

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Fernandina Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

Had the misfortune of staying in room 207 overnight.

If you enjoy the previous guests pubic hairs in your bed linen, this hotel is for you.

If you enjoy finding used condom wrappers behind the nightstand (which the maid never found when finally changing the bed linen), this hotel is for you.

If you like a mattress which makes you feel like you fell into a famous Central Florida sinkhole, this hotel is for you.

10 minute power outage on a clear blue beautiful Saturday morning while in the shower.

Most of the major hotel chains are pretty much lazy and uncaring these days anyway. However, I will go back to the Marriott chain as most of my bad experiences have been with Hilton hotels.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
mcoat, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2010
We want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We can assure you that your experience was a severe exception to our normally high standards. By utilizing our guest satisfaction measurement tools, this hotel's housekeeping department consistently ranks among the highest in the entire Embassy Suites brand. Judging by your experience with us, we clearly had a failure in this department during your stay. We are thoroughly investigating this occurrence with the appropriate individuals and department heads to determine the cause of these issues so that they may be corrected. Although we did adjust your stay at check-out, we warmly extend an open invitation for you to come back to our property so that you may see that your experience was the exception rather than the rule. Please contact us when your travels permit to make your arrangements. Again we express our deepest apologies and thank you again for your feedback.

Janet Madden
General Manager, Embassy Suites Orlando Airport
West Linn, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

I am a Hilton Diamond HHonors member and I tend to be on the picky side. I have stayed at this Embassy Suites at least six times over the past few years and the property remains one of my consistent favorites. The hotel represents a good value, whether (like me) you are on business, or your family wants a base for visiting the theme parks and/or UCF, or if you simply need a night before flying out of MCO.

The hotel itself is well-maintained (as are the grounds), with more than adequate (and FREE) parking that is well-lit at night. When I checked in, I was greeted by name and was on my way to my suite in less than a minute, The suite - bedding and bathroom - was very clean, and the bedding quite comfortable.

The hotel offers free (and relatively fast) internet in its main-floor business center.

This Embassy Suites is a great "base of opertions" when I am in Orlando on business. However, I was clearly outnumbered by the families vacationing in Florida. During breakfast, I heard many positive comments from guests about the value (reasonable cost for the room and the free morning breakfast and evening drinks and snacks), convenience (pull-out sofabed for families with kids), and convenience to the airport.

I have no reservations recommending this property to you for a great stay in Orlando just a couple of minutes away from the Orlando airport.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Trenton, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

My two young children and I stayed here the night before we were to fly back home. I had called ahead and asked for an earlier check-in (normal check-in time is 4pm and I asked for 11am). The staff member I spoke with on the phone was very friendly, and although she couldn't guarantee me a room at 11am she said she would do her best (she said she would put us on a priority list, and that as soon as someone with our room requests checked out they would get the room turned over asap). When we arrived at the hotel our room was available!
The room was, as my 7 year-old put it, spectacular! Very, very spacious with updated decor. The particular room we had (2 double beds, non-smoking) had two separate areas - the first area being a living room-type area with a nice-sized couch and big chair. There was also a large flat screen TV, dinner or workspace table with 4 chairs, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and counter and sink with cupboard space underneath. There was also a large closet in this section of the room, and a nice-sized bathroom (the bathroom was also very clean with lots of towels and updated with a beautiful wood vanity). A door separated this room from the bedroom. The bedroom was very comfortable, with updated wood headboards, a dresser with yet another large flat screen TV, a large armoire to store clothes and/or bags, and another mirror with sink (a plus if you're traveling with your spouse or teenagers).
The only suggestion I would have for the hotel is that its pool area needs a little TLC. My kids didn't notice at all, however - they were having too much fun playing in the water. The metal fence that surrounds the pool area was pretty rusty and the hot tub was really small - kind of awkward when other hotel guests were in there with us. Unlike the rest of the hotel it was outdated.
The hotel offers a hot breakfast buffet for guests beginning at 6:30am, and being that we had to be on the hotel shuttle at 6:20am we missed it. But from what I could tell when they were setting up it looked wonderful! They did have coffee and muffins/danishes for us early risers so I couldn't complain.
The shuttle to the airport is free and runs every 20 minutes beginning at 4:20 a.m. We took the 6:20a.m. shuttle and were at the Delta terminal by 6:30a.m. - very efficient!

The hotel is about a 25-30 minute drive to the Millennium Mall (barring traffic) and a 10-15 min. drive to the Florida Mall. It was approx. 25-30 min. to Universal (not sure about Disney).

I did use the business center. It has two computers with free hi-speed internet and printer. No complaints.

I cannot say enough how FRIENDLY the staff was - from the head of housekeeping, to the pool maintenance guy, the gentleman who checked us in to the manager of their restaurant/food service, the shuttle driver to the young lady with whom I spoke with on the phone about our early check-in....every single staff person made us feel absolutely welcome! I would without a doubt recommend this hotel and I would absolutely stay here again with my family!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Belleville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2010

This hotel is outstanding! It's worth 10x the cost we paid! Service was excellent, room was very spacious & well-keep - loved the suite setup: plenty of room for the kids on the pull-out sopha bed and the 2 large flat-screen TV in the livingroom and the king sized bedroom is great to get some much needed quite time from the kids. The free adult beverages during the "Happy-Hour" 5:30-7:30 and the free breakfast buffett and made to order omlettes are worth the price we paid alone! Ed the shuttle bus driver is great, offered to drive the family around anytime to grab snacks and dinner - tip this guy well, he's worth it! It's to bad i can't rate this hotel any higher than "Extremely Satisified" and give it the overall rating it deserves.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!