“great hotel for family” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport

You added Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5835 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SPRING RATES FROM $119!
Ranked #111 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“great hotel for family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

nice hotel to stay with our family as the rooms were clean, very spacious, comfortable beds, even the couch pull-out was excellent. the daily complimentary morning breakfast was very adequate, especially the made to order omellettes. my only complaint was the manager's evening receptionon tuesday and wednesday had nachos/fruit/vegetable spread/fish crackers and thursday had nacho chip/celery sticks/popcorn. I really think you can do much better than than as residence inn also provides a similar evening reception but has pasta/hamburger/pizza.
It almost feels like someone went to wal-mart and bought 5 lb bag of nachos/fish crackers and laid out the spread.... feels very cheap to me (just my opinion). however, they do make it up a choice of a feel different kinds of beer (even a pale ale from pennislyvania) or a huge choice of hard liquor.

if you don't want to eat here for dinner/lunch there is a TGI Fridays a couple blocks away, or Wal-Mart Supercenter, McDonald's all within 5-10. driving distance. Airport is only minutes away. quiet hotel, as you cannot hear the planes overhead. workout room is just adequate (but needs some kind of ventilation) but really who works out on their holidays. probably only 1% of the guests such as myself.

Overall, a decent place to stay with no complaints. nice to have a breakfast especially with families. The rooms are quite modern, however not as posh as the homesuites by hilton across the street. There a so many hotels in this area, just hope this helps!

The air-conditioner in the room was fairly quiet, unlike the one from DoubleTree by Hilton in Melbourne

Room Tip: all rooms face the open court yard, but cannot really hear the fountain. Planes overhead cannot be...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed one night in this hotel on a business trip to Orlando. The front desk staff was nice and helpful. Room was clean and did not smell. Mangers reception had lots of beer and snacks. Very pleasant stay. I left to early to get breakfast so I cant comment on that.

Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

my experince was staisfatroy. Should be able to saty at the suites in the futrue. Despite my short stay, I foud the stay to be pleasant. i should be bale to recommedn ths suites to colleagues and friends.

San Antonio TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This property is a standard Embassy and without air conditioning the interior, it gets warm during happy hour…..but a great happy hour. Free drinks and snacks 5:30- 7:30. Rooms have been updated and HVAC was effective in rooms. Wi-Fi in the rooms was fully functional, and I was able to conduct business w/o limitations. As usual, breakfast was very good. Shuttle provided consistent airport trips every 20 minutes…with friendly service. Definitely the place to stay prior to an early AM departure. A redo for our family.

Room Tip: Hotel is well away from all road or airport noise. Upper floors are warm while in the corridors , b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
EmbassySuitesOIA, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel, we greatly appreciate it.

Great news, our air conditioner in the atrium area has been fixed and now provides a great comfortable temperature for our guests.

We are happy you chose to stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Regards, Alicia Catubo
Front Office Manager
Ocala, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is clean, the staff is courteous and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. I took the shuttle to the Airport and the drivers were pleasant. It was a great stay and a pleasant memory rather that an unpleasant experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I was in Orlando on business for a week and stayed at this hotel. The room was large and comfortable, although the carpet was a little worn. The staff was excellent. The staff greeted me each day and I felt that they were looking after me. I left my ipad one day, and they found it and called me immediately. The hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants. I also did some walking for exercise around the hotel every day and used the nice work out room. I would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: I had a corner room, which was large and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on our hotel and our team. We value our guests and we like to ensure they leave with a great experience.

We know there are a lot of hotels in the area to choose from, we greatly appreciate you choosing us. I'm happy to hear your IPAD was found, secured and returned to you.

Again, thank you and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Regards, Alicia Catubo
Front Office Manager
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013 We are from Houston, Texas. On vacation and stayed at Orlando Embassy Suite, Airport for 5 nights. We were very happy with everything. We called the front desk several times on this stay, for extra pillows (the first night). They brought them up right away. We called for extra towels several days, they brought them right away. Everyone was very friendly and courteous, including housekeeping. Respecting our privacy sign on the door. I was very pleased with everything. They gave very good and accurate directions to the places were going to also. I loved it. The food and service was excellent , as usual at all the Embassy Suites. We will be back. I would like to thank all of the staff at Embassy Suites/Airport for making our vacation stay nice and comfortable. Judy Turner & Family Houston, Texas

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!