“Hotel is great, breakfast... not so much” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

You added Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8150 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Hot Breakfast & WiFi
Ranked #13 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Hotel is great, breakfast... not so much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

To be fair, the food itself was fine, it was just poorly laid out and insanely packed at 8:30 am. There was nowhere to sit, and people were spilling their plates trying to get around one another. The hotel itself is amazing, but just plan on either going for breakfast early, or eating at one of the million restaurants nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us about your stay. I’m so sorry that our complimentary breakfast was crowded the mornings you tried it out. We hope you will still consider Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on your next Orlando vacation!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Indianapolis Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good quality Hampton Inn. Rooms good were a good standard, reception staff were very friendly.
Great location for Disney property, and a great selection of local restaurants. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare although they did offer 'Mickey mouse' shaped waffles which was a cute touch.

Would highly recommend as a cheaper alternative to Disney hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Trip Advisor! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our Mickey Mouse waffles in the morning during our complimentary breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again on a future Disney vacation!
Bowling Green, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I only live about 1 1/2 hours from the Disney. We decided to go to Disney for a day and thought it best to stay in the area after a day at the park. I'm a big Hampton fan and member of Hilton Honors for a few years now. I usually dont do the surveys because of no other reason than lazy, but want to thank the staff of this particular Hampton. I mentioned at check out that I was there with my daughter and son in law and grandson just in passing conversation and within that day recieved an email from Katelyn the Manager thanking us for the stay and wishing my family who she remembered exactly safe travels. Everyone in my family where very impressed with this commitment to guests. Also upon our arrival we requested a baby crib and the staff jumped right on it. Thanks so much. Recommend staying here at this particular Hampon Inn and all Hilton properties.

Room Tip: I have stayed here before and have never had a bad room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our property! I have passed your kind words on to Katelyn and our whole staff. I am so happy to hear you were really impressed with our one of a kind Hamptonality service! We hope you will stay with us again on your next Orlando trip!
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our family stayed at the Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista for two nights. Our plans only allowed for one day at Walt Disney World, so we wanted to hit it early and stay late in two parks. The location of this hotel is outstanding. It's so close to WDW, and there are several routes to choose from (traffic was nutty around Downtown Disney, so we could easily look at the map and chose alternate routes). The hotel itself is dependably Hampton. Clean. Fresh. Well furnished and maintained. Breakfast was served early (6am when we stayed) so we could eat and be on our way to the park in time for rope drop. Front desk staff was friendly and attentive (Katelyn gave us a warm welcome and send off), and Wendy kept the breakfast area fresh (even though the vacationing throngs descended like vultures... us included). The street it's on is quiet and not jam-packed with retail, but everything you'd want is just a few blocks away. The hotel has a shuttle bus to the parks, but we chose to use our own car so we could be a bit less tied to the schedule. If you're wanting to stay off-property, in a super clean, affordable hotel that is close to Walt Disney World, this place can't be beat.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms on the first floor between the lobby and the elevator, (lower numbers I think...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you had a super stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! I have passed along your kind words to Katelyn and Wendy, as well as my whole staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next Disney vacation!
Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn during our visit to Disney World. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. It was the perfect amenities we needed for our family of four. The breakfast was standard to Hampton Inn offerings. The price was really good - I thought it was a much better value than staying in a Disney hotel, which I had done in the past.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor - the elevators can be a little slow
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor about us! Glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms! We strive to provide exceptional guest service and we offer fresh and clean rooms. We hope you will stay with us again on your next Disney vacation!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hamptons at Lake Buena Vista was great for our recent 4 night stay at Orlando while visiting the disney parks. The front desk was awesome with very cheerful and warm attitudes of Katelyn & Shaylin on arrival. The hot breakfast was ideal for our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids and I've stayed at a lot of Hamptons and this was one of the best!) . Their crisp breakfast potatoes were yummy and Wendy one of the breakfast attendants, even made a special order (when the potatoes were not on regular rotation one of the days) for me with a happy holidays smile. I mentioned that to Robert (who was also very nice!) at the front desk who was thankful for the comment and mentioned he would pass that on! I even wanted to cut my 4 nights stay to 3 nights (which I did) and the staff was very accommodating as I had booked these on points. On the last day Katelyn was gracious to say I could check out anytime (when do you want to check out? its Christmas :-)) and that she would accommodate. I felt no pressure from the staff while being here and it had a "home away from home" feeling as I checked out between 1-2pm. I also received a follow-up email thanking us for the stay and reminding me to call Hilton even if they sent the points correction to Hilton. I've received my 30000 pts back from Hilton and will definitely want to go back and stay at this Hamptons while at Orlando. Keep up the good work!! - AG

Room Tip: We stayed at the highest floor quiet room in the 530's and it was quiet and comfortable for us e...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I have made sure to pass along the kind words to our staff! I’m so glad we could be your home away from home on your stay in Orlando! We will be looking forward to seeing you again next time you’re in town!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were nice and the needs were comfortable. Everything was clean. The breakfast was ok, but lacked choices. Granted it was free so I am not complaining. There were scrambled eggs and sausage, a few cereals, bread and bagels to toast. It was very crowded so maybe they were just out of items both mornings. Overall, a place to stay. We would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us. We offer a wide variety of food during our complimentary hot breakfast daily. We will be getting in some new food items in the near future. We hope to see you again next time you’re in Orlando!

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!