“Great Disney area stay option” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8150 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Hot Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Disney area stay option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

A little scary at first- they couldn't find us on the "arrival" sheet and we had left our confirm number and any other helpful information at home.Wonderful girl at front desk took it upon herself to call around to other Hilton properties to see if we were in the right place- no help! Then she suggested (I didn't think about it -she did) I might still have confirmation e-mail in my in box and popped her keyboard and mouse up on the counter for me to log into e-mail.Success, we were found! Once past that bit of excitement, remainder of stay was uneventful but very pleasent, room and hotel in general were very clean and breakfast was good.Location allows access to all major theme parks and also (unfortunately) shopping and outlet malls.Overall- nice place and cookies at 7pm.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Alyssa V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Rick L,
I am glad we found you and that you enjoyed a peaceful rest of your stay! We take pride in providing you with clean and fresh bedding, a comfortable room, and friendly service-so much so we guarantee it! We are located down the quiet road of Palm Parkway just minutes from Disney World, a wide variety of restaurants, and about 7 minutes from the large Premium outlets on Vineland!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Southeast Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location. Only a short drive to restaurants, Disney World and Universal. Had to wait at front desk a while several times because only one person was working. Not their fault and they were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. Breakfast staff were helpful. Our room was clean and a good size. I did not find the bed very comfortable. Nice to have free wi-fi, fridge, microwave and breakfast. I recommend this hotel and would probably return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Atlanta,
I hope you and your family traveled home to Texas safe and sound! I apologize you incurred a wait on service while at our property, but that the agent was still able to show their true Hamptonality! We are happy to provide comforts of home such as a hot breakfast, complimentary wifi, and in-room microwave & refrigerator. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you soon!
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very clean and comfortable; good location; pleasant and helpful staff. Location was good as it was easy to get to attractions, and there were numerous restaurants nearby. Our room had a mini-refrigerator and microwave in the room. We did not need the microwave, but we would have likely used it if we had been travelling with our kids. The mini-refrigerator was great for keeping water bottles and soft drinks cold overnight. Overall a definitely great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear mhdg23,
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista and taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Our in-room refrigerator and microwave provide the conveniences of home for our guests on the go and traveling with families. We are conveniently located near all of Central Florida’s wonderful attractions! Downtown Disney is just 2.5 miles away, Seaworld is about 3 miles away, and 9 miles from Universal Studios. I hope you had a safe trip back to Canada!
Folsom, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed every day spent in this Hampton. Your staff was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly all while being very professional each time we spoke to any member. Very clean and nicely decorated. Also, Mr Delgado was very helpful to me while I was having problems signing in for your complementary WIFI service. He made it possible for me to keep in touch with my children & grand-daughters at home, all while being very patient with my confusion. Great rates and Hilton Honors points...THAT'S A WIN--WIN!! I would (and already have) highly recommend this Hampton Inn in Lake Buena Vista and we look forward to staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ms. Denise A,
I hope you had a safe trip home to Folsom! Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! We recently renovated our lobby, refreshed our guest rooms, and revitalized our breakfast dining area to compliment our free hot breakfast. Our team members are always happy to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests to show our true Hamptontality! I want to thank you for your loyalty and being a Hilton Honors member! Thank you for recommending our property and we hope to see you and your friends soon!
Mill Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

A very helpful staff. I forgot my GPS, car didn't have one, and they offered direction printouts, helped in a lot of other ways. An excellent value in a clean and typically (for this class of hotel) effective and clean, though not luxurious, room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Alyssa V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Arthur B,
I hope you had a safe trip home to California! Our Front Desk Staff is available 24 hours a day to assist you with all your travel needs including directions and recommended shortcuts around town! Our guests who are in town to conduct business, like yourself, take advantage of our complimentary wifi and breakfast to go bags. I hope you enjoyed your time in Orlando and we see you again soon!
Atlanta, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I extended my stay first of all and when I checked in the front desk didn't read the notes so I was already irritated, then the next morning we left to go down for breakfast and noticed our door didn't lock so I went to the front desk and they told me maintenance doesn't come until 1pm which I didn't want to hear so I went to breakfast which was awful and went back to the desk to find my room had been changed so I went up to re-pack everything and move my room. No one helped us move or even get a cart to move rooms. This caused us to miss the shuttle to the disney park so we had to drive and pay for parking. Breakfast really was horrible everyday. To top it off we found a bug under the sheets our last day. Really not a typical Hampton experience. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: There are 30 plus hotels on this exit so I'd advise you to choose another property.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Alyssa V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear frenchiAtlanta_GA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Orlando. We really appreciate your feedback and regret your door lock was broken. We appreciate that you brought it to our attention but apologize that it was not done sooner. I'm also very sorry about the pest issue, sub-par service at breakfast, and with our front desk. We will take your comments on the maintenance issues and professionalism of our staff under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We've also addressed the bug problem with a local pest control company and apologize for the inconvenience. I have tried to reach you via phone and email so I can personally apologize and help make things right.

Kind regards
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'm writing this review to commend the front desk worker, Alix, for her help...and follow up...on helping our friend visiting from Germany obtain the information and tickets they needed for their Disney stay. She went above and beyond to help us.

We all enjoyed the Mickey Mouse waffles, found plenty of seating for breakfast, and had clean, quiet rooms at a great value.

Thanks!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear MySheWasYar,
I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast featuring our Mickey Mouse shaped waffles! Thank you for complimenting Ms Alix, at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista we love assisting guests with their vacation needs and showing our true Hamptonality! We hope to see you again soon and hope you had a safe trip home!

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!