“A good stay for reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #32 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“A good stay for reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying here. There are many restaurants and pharmacies within 3 minute walk. The workers are polite and nice and the room we stayed was very cozy and clean. Also there is trolley that stops right next to the hotel that goes to many attractions. And the 7day unlimited pass is 12 dollars for one person sold in the spring suite hotel which is a minute away from here. However, do not get the first floor room because it gets quite noisy in the night due to traffic.

499 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Guatemala City, Guatemala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I just stay last week (December 18 to 21, 2012) and the hotel was really great overall. The staff was very helpful from the front desk to the dining room. The hotel is situated on a quiet street, with a large parking and some services near to the hotel, as a Walgreens, restaurants and others. Also, less than 700 meters from the I-4; this freeway takes you to main Disney Attractions just 9 miles away. For the ones who like to shop, it’s also less than a half a mile from the Premium Outlets, Wet´N Wild, and Ifly for the ones who likes to experience a freefall like skydiving!! And don’t worry about the Airport, it is very easy to get there; around 12 miles away.
Why you need more? If you going to spend all day outside the hotel and then you want to rest on a nice comfortable bed, and send some emails or check your facebook with the great FREE WIFI, this can be your option. This Fairfield hotel is very clean, excellent location and very affordable. I recommended to you, the ones who don’t need much luxury.

Room Tip: We got a double bed (Queen) with an extra sofa-bed, great for 3 people; but also ask for a extra bed...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This is a very busy hotel with visitors from all over the world. The staff obviously are kept very busy and work hard to take care of the guests. The dining area is small and it is difficult to pass through during peak hours; however the desk clerk informed me that they plan to expand the dining area and serve more hot foods buffet-style in the near future. The pool is outside, so no swimming on colder days. Nice rooms, but could benefit from more plugs for all of the gadgets a family brings! Overall, a friendly, clean, well-managed hotel. We will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
Santa Clarita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I usually try to stay at Marriott Hotels because we know we will have a clean, reasonably priced place to stay. This was beyond just a clean place to stay. The employees had a smile every time we saw them and were helpful not just to us, but to every guest I saw them in contact with. The location was great! We could walk to Universal Parks (exactly a mile) and it was located close to other shopping. They offered a shuttle to the parks and Outlet Mall for those who wanted it. We were going to join our friends and a fancier hotel closer to the park but chose FFI instead and were glad we did. We saved over $500 over the 5 nights not including the amount we saved on parking fees. FFI also has a free breakfast. Thank you Marriott for another great experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Pittsboro, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm not sure how useful this review will be as I stayed here for less than 12 hours, but in the spirit of TripAdvisor I thought I'd share my two cents.

I came to Orlando for a conference and I was led to believe that the conference hotel was on the iRide shuttle line. I dislike renting cars when I travel so I chose this hotel simply because it was a Marriott property and it was on the iRide line.

The staff at check in was friendly and gave me an iRide map, but when I got to my room and tried to figure out which stop I needed for the conference, I realized that it was no where near iRide. Due to the high price of taxis I decided to switch to the Marriott Grand Vista resort just because it was much closer.

That has little to do with the hotel, but I thought it was necessary to explain why I only stayed one night.

Anyway, what can I say. This is a Fairfield Inn near Universal. My local friends who dropped me off were a little leery of the neighborhood but I didn't see much wrong with it. I don't expect much from Fairfields and this place gave me exactly what I expected.

Although I requested a king room, I got two doubles in room 603 on the top floor. Other than that the staff was pleasant and the room was clean. I got in around 10pm on Monday and left at 7am on Tuesday.

In the future this wouldn't be my first choice, but if it was convenient and inexpensive I wouldn't be upset if I had to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
LanaBurke, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Studios, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you did not get to stay with us longer. Our hotel is located on the I-Ride Trolley line and the stop is right next to us however I understand it's quite a long ride to the convention center and you preferred to stay closer to the conference. In spite of that, I am glad you did enjoy our accommodations and hope you will stay with us when you are coming to the Universal Orlando area. Have a great day!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I spent one week in this hotel and I have to say that the service was Awesome. The people who work there are super friendly and helped me in different situations. The last day I forgot something and they help me find it. Thank you Daniel and Denis for your help :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review and excellent rating. Daniel and Denis are very excited about your compliments. I am very happy you had a pleasant stay and hope to have you stay with us again during your future trips to Orlando. Have a happy and safe holiday season!
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I had not been to Universal Studios in Orlando in many years, and wanted to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. After looking at a lot of alternatives on line I chose to stay here, mostly for the location within easy walking distance of the Universal entrance and the Marriott points. I like the Fairfield Inns I have used in the past, which provide what is most essential to me without any fuss. This is not a resort property with a beautiful pool and excellent restaurant. It is a wonderful place to stay during the low season for the park (end of November), when the crowds are small, the lines for attractions are short, and the weather is comfortable for walking about all day. We had perfect weather while we were there, temperatures in the low 70's. The continental breakfast was better than most, with hot oatmeal, walnuts, cinnamon and raisins, boiled eggs, and bananas every morning. There were also waffles and breakfast sandwiches available. I started my planning looking at the Universal website, but their partner hotel and ticket deals had 2 double beds as the room choice, and I knew that I just wanted a king bedded room without a suite. So I made the reservations on the Marriott website and got what I wanted. I figured we would just lose out on any discounts offered from Universal on meals or merchandise, but when we arrived at the hotel we were given a discount card on select restaurants and items and that turned out to be what we used. The room itself was just what I expected in a Fairfield Inn of its vintage. The counter space around the sink was a bit small. The bed was comfortable. There were lots of TV chanels with Direct TV on a flat screen. The staff was always helpful and cheerful. Free parking, free internet, clean, smoke free hotel. I felt that I got good value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review and for your 5-out of-5 rating! It seems like you picked out a great time to travel to Orlando and visit the amusement parks! Thank you for sharing the information about our accommodations and services with other travelers. We hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful holiday season!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Studios? Share your experiences!