“Excellent choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12191 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersSilver level
Bogota, Colombia
“Excellent choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Hotel seems updated, we arrived late, I asked for an accesible room for my mother, and they got me one on the first floor, next to the restaurant. This was awesome.

Rooms are nice, bathrooms are nice, breakfast is good, with fresh fruit and made-your-own waffles.

Its located next to a couple restaurants, you can go walking to Chilis, Steak n Shake and Walgreens.

It has a kids room with Xbox and a big TV.

I'll definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We thank you for your review and for sharing this information with other travelers. Our hotel has two accessible rooms with roll in showers located on the first floor next to the breakfast area. One of these has a king size bed and the other has two queen size beds. We also have six other partially accessible rooms that have a standard bath tub with a shower. Some of these have a king size bed and some have two queen size beds. We are pleased to hear you and your family will definitely return to stay with us again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Disney area.

Sean Lower

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

A must stay at for a good price. All staff were friendly. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, nice outdoor pool (no jacuzzi), and awesome breakfast. This facility is very kid friendly. There is a room for small children with a tv, books, and a DVD player for everyone's use. There is a room that adjoins to children's area for teens that also has couch, DVD player, tv, and books. The location is great it has many nice restaurants and stores close by. Many Orlando attractions are just minutes away. Safe area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Our game room offers four of the PlayStation 3’s and an X-Box 360 with Kinect gaming system, all connected to large flat screen TV’s. In the Toddler Room located next to this area, we have a flat screen TV and Blu-ray player and this room is connected to the Home Theater room which also has a flat screen TV, Blu-ray player as well as a small library of books. These areas are perfect for hours of fun or relaxation, providing something for everyone during their visit to our hotel. We hope you and your family will have the opportunity to stay with us again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Disney area. We thank you for your review and for sharing this information with other travelers.

Cornwall, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed here after reading reviews. Hotel was in a great location across from a road with access to downtown Disney and the parks. Hotel was clean and comfortable and the hot breakfast was great and a time saver.

• Stayed April 2014
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
We thank you for staying in our beautiful hotel and for sharing your review with other travelers. Our excellent location is also very close to all of the Disney theme parks and Downtown Disney. We are also near a wide variety of restaurants, the Premium Outlets, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and the other attractions that Orlando has to offer. We hope you will return to stay with us again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista on a future visit to the Orlando Disney area.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Because it previously was a Comfort Inn and Suites, the rooms are large and nicely appointed. The standard king rooms have a small sofa to sit on that the queen rooms to not, just keep that in mind to ensure the room fits your needs.

Nicely managed, the associates are super friendly. My parents stay at this hotel when it is available over others when they come visit - the front desk remembered them from previous visits and upgraded them to a nicer room!

The free breakfast is nicely appointed with a wide variety of food - it can get crowded quickly, though so plan your timing accordingly. However, the breakfast crew are on top of replenishing and cleaning the tables for a quick turnover.

Overall, a wonderful Marriott property!

Room Tip: king rooms have a small sofa, queen rooms do not - keep in mind when asking about bed types.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Our standard king rooms and also our king suites provide a pullout sofa bed which many families look for in their hotel accommodations. The sofa bed is not available in our rooms with two queen size beds. We have received extremely positive feedback since upgrading from a Country Inn & Suites. Our past guests who have seen the hotel before the change to Fairfield Inn & Suites are amazed at the changes to the hotel. We look forward to welcoming your family back again to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in the Orlando Lake Buena Vista Walt Disney area.

florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Booked this hotel for a quick Disney trip. Looks recently remodeled and very clean. Rooms good size and average size bathroom. Pool on small side, but overall a great stay. Would stay again for a quick visit. Might a pick a hotel with bigger pool if I was staying for a week.

Stayed April 2014
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
We thank you for helping to share the word about our “hidden gem” of a hotel in the Orlando Walt Disney World area with other travelers. We also thank you for choosing to stay at our beautiful hotel. We are pleased to hear that you would stay again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista in the Orlando Lake Buena Vista Disney area.

Erskine, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We have stayed here a number of times when on vacation, in its current name and also when it was a "Country Inn & suites" Highly recommended, even the staff recognised us from previous visits.
Breakfast is great, although sometimes busy, you are never short of choice as staff are always refilling the supplies.
The waffles are the best!
We will be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sean L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel over the years. Our complimentary hot breakfast provides a delicious start to the day for our guests and the smell of waffles being made in the morning is the best. We look forward to welcoming you back again to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in the Orlando Lake Buena Vista Walt Disney area.

Southern Fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

As a Marriott reward's member, I have come to 'expect' certain things when staying at a Marriott property... this hotel did not deliver. I chose to use my Marriott rewards points for this stay, and I called before arriving to question about a complimentary up-grade. I was told that one was available, and they would change my reservation. When I arrived at the hotel, it was not available, and the girl at the front desk said that all up-grades are given at check-in. She bluntly told me that this is not what I was told on the phone... not off to a good start. Checked into a King room, which was fine... but the air conditioner was so loud that I could not think. I called the front desk, and they sent a man to fix it... the man told us that the air is always like this, but he suggested that we turn it off... not a choice. He did not even look or touch the air conditioner. It was too late, or I would have changed hotels. Then... there was so much noise in the hallway, because the doors are obviously paper thin. At 1:05 a.m., I called the front desk and was told that the hotel is booked with families (I get that it's near Disney), and hopefully everyone would be settled in soon... didn't seem like a good response to me. Finally... the icing on the cake was when my husband and I went to shower in the morning. There was 1 (yes, I said one) large towel and a lot of hand towels over the tub... 1 towel! There was not a manager when we checked out, and I was told that there was nothing that could be done because we used points. Does it mean that if we use points we don't get service or a quiet night's sleep? While the hotel is in a good location and has a fine breakfast, I do not think I would return... and this causes me to re-consider other companies besides Marriott. I felt that I used points to pay for a good night's sleep and a shower with towels in the morning, none of which I got.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire team of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista, I would like to offer our sincere apologies for our hotel not living up to your expectations. When I read this review it felt like I was reading about another hotel since this is the opposite of the feedback we are accustomed to receiving. While our team is not perfect and we do occasionally make mistakes, it is rare to have problems with so many departments in the hotel. Every team in our hotel is working on corrective actions to eliminate these problems from happening again in the future. We hope you would consider giving the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott hotel in Lake Buena Vista a second chance in the future to show you this in not the service that our guests typically receive.

Sean Lower

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!