“Good choice...good price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall

You added Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8601 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809 (Florida Mall)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #161 of 329 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Good choice...good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My three night stay at this hotel was very good. The hotel was clean, the rooms are very comfortable and include a refrigerator and microwave. The hot breakfast they offer is excellent, with omelets, waffles, cereal, coffee, juice, fruit, cinnamon rolls and more. The physical facilities are generally very good pool, gym, parking, location and the staff is very nice. It's my first time at a Hampton Inn and understand that it will not be the last. I got a good price for what they offer. Definitely recommend it for both family and business travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed here last year with our son during Spring Break and were very impressed with it. When I booked a trip to Florida in January, I knew we would spend out first 2 days in Orlando and I knew where to stay. Desk personnel were friendly and helpful, breakfast is delicious and rooms are very comfortable. My husband and I utilized the wonderful work out room also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Spring Grove, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights while settling my daughter into her new apartment. I found the hotel to always be clean and someone was always cleaning! Breakfast was served daily from 6-10 and they had a nice variety every day. The pool area was well taken care but rarely used. Desk staff very courteous.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Bel Air, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I am a fan of the Hampton Inn chain. I was in the Orlando area for a conference and decided to book at a less expensive hotel in the area. I was able to get a good deal on the rate, so we stayed here for two nights. The staff was friendly and breakfast was enjoyable. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

awesome place to say and relax at they have everything you need for affordable price and i love there breakfast the internet was amazing i needed it its close to the orlando parks and the beds were so comfortable i slept like a baby on them lol

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff were great; very friendly and accommodating. The lobby is very nice and must have been redone recently. They do serve cookies that looked fantastic but as I am trying to lose weight I did not try them.
Rooms are very clean, a little older but the bed was very comfortable. Room has a microwave and refrigerator and a flat screen TV. The rooms could use better lighting and a heating unit with wall thermostat. Bathroom was clean which is essential for me. Overall the rooms were fine.
My only concern is the location. This would not be my first choice if I was visiting Orlando on vacation. I noticed that many of the guests were tourist though so others find this location OK for their holiday. The neighborhood is OK but I could not determine the safety of the area as many of the businesses had security guards. Quite a bit of pedestrian traffic though.
My stay was very good and I would use this facility again.

Room Tip: Any room near the elevator is going to be away from the lobby. Vending and ice are at the far end of...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love Hampton inn for their warm hospitality. I stayed at this particular location on 31st of December 2012. We booked 2 rooms and our room was huge with sofa and king bed . Clean, and neat bathroom , amenities were sufficient, and staff were friendly. We looked forward to enjoy their evening snacks , which were warm cookies. The breakfast was plenty,and Hampton inn's breakfast can be compared to an all inclusive resort. I say this because during the same trip, we stayed at Hyatt Place and could see the difference in service, quality and quantity. I would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall? Share your experiences!