We had a wonderful time at the wyndham resort, property was well gromed very nice pool area with plenty of chairs and shade if needed. Chris our pool waiter was outstanding would stay again.Location is on i drive near everything I will give one tip do not go to boston lobster feast plenty of better places to dine out, being from new england and i know seafood.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.