Ideal for both business and family holiday. Good rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location for Disney parks and only 10 mins drive to shopping and other eating areas . Pools looked good, wish I had the time to try them. Great food in restaurant, but a little pricey. Note resort fee and parking fee applies, but both of these are lower than comparable hotels in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar/Lounge Fitness Center Free High-Speed Internet Kids Activities Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Top resorts Hotel in Orlando
#13 Luxury Hotel in Orlando
#15 Business Hotel in Orlando
#59 Family Hotel in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:4 star — Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek 4*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.