“Great except for one thing” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #58 of 326 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
Warwick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

great visit would come again. beautiful access to disney world. pool waws great and rooms were very comfortable

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Robyn J, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
James,

We are so happy you enjoyed your time at our resort! Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Grand Orlando for your vacation.

We hope to see you again soon!

Raleigh, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The first time I stayed here was in January 2012. The rooms were dirty - causing my wife and I great concerns as this location hadn't been open long.

We had the opportunity to get back to Orlando and decided to give it another go. The cleanliness seems to have been addressed but the room was very dusty. Not sure what that's all about. In my mind there are two big downsides to the resort

1. Parking - In Orlando you aren't generally stuck with the parking fees like you are in many other larger cities. It's $15 to self-park and $21 to valet. That always kills me. That with taxes puts you back a good $40 bucks a day - and that's just to grace them with your prescense. A big turn off for me.

2. Identity crisis. Sometimes it's a hotel and sometimes it's a resort. Although I call it a resort and they call themselves a resort there is actually a distinction made between the main tower - a hotel - and the surrounding towers - the resort. Based on my two stays, I have actually only stayed in the hotel both times. It's very confusing especially when you are trying to figure out the amenities for your stay. This confusion carries over somewhat for us, as we sat through a timeshare presentation and what the employees seem to take for granted (as a clearly understood distincton) is what comes across as a big downside for my wife and I.

Our poor timeshare experience does not take away from the beauty of the property and it's solid location. There is a great walking path around the lake with a couple of swings and ducks that want to get a closer look (and expect to be fed for it). The little bar they have on the lake is a great place to grab some lunch and the firepits around the pool are a nice add!

Only service issue we had was waiting for extra pillows - had to call 3 times to get it up and talk to one of the Engineering guys in the hallway before they actually made it up. Over 3 days and that's the only issue - not that bad.

Overall good property, solid service, and enjoyable scenery. It's worth a try if you are in Orlando.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I will pass on your comments to our Director of Resort Operations.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Well we arrived here after our Disney cruise and pulling up we certainly had the wow factor. Well that didnt last long once we got into the room. We had a room with two queen beds and a set of bunk beds. Bathroom was very small and the back of the toilet had an inch of dust on it, carpets dirty.. Our room wasn't ready so we decided to head to magic kingdom. We arrived back late and were very tired and I was very annoyed when our phone rang at 6 am, again 730am and with the do not disturb up housekeeping was knocking on the door at 830am. I was not happy at all. After complaining to the front desk I was told that someone who isn't with the hotel calls people to try to sell them theme park tickets... Um I'm thinking if they don't belong with the hotel then how the heck did they get my info.. I must say the property is beautiful and plenty of awesome pool areas ( 6 I believe)... Mind you they charge you a $16 a day resort fee and $15 a night to park. Crazy... I would possibly stay here again just for the pool areas but maybe in one of the condos style rooms..

• Stayed March 2013
Jon,

We strive to provide our guests with the highest level of customer satisfaction and I apologize for failing to meet your expectations.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I will address your comments with our management team.

Robyn Jacobs

Been to Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

Address: 14651 Chelonia Parkway, Orlando, FL 32830
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Top resorts Hotel in Orlando
#18 Spa Hotel in Orlando
#21 Luxury Hotel in Orlando
#23 Business Hotel in Orlando
#40 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
#62 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:4 star — Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek 4*
Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando

If you own or manage Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.