If you look at my prior reviews, you will see that i gave them a glowing review. But as a repeat customer, they did not do a very good job this time around.
For being a resort in Orlando i would think that customer retention would be at the top of their list. Especially with so many options to choose from. Well they didn't and because of that i will be trying out a new hotel on my next visit.
1. In house reservations did not return my call.
2. Mini fridge smelled like fish.
3. House keeping skipped a day.
4. Got the concierge level room and none of the lounges were available.
All in all $800 for a 3 night stay i can find plenty of options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando