“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #58 of 326 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
PLANO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We loved the hotel! We had fun in the pools and enjoyed our room. Staff was helpful and friendly. The only annoyance was with the shower. We were in a handicapped-accessable room, so it might be different than the others, but whenever someone took a shower, half the bathroom floor got wet. It's because the shower is level with the floor...just a little lip there would fix the problem. We sopped the water up with towels, but there must be a better way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Robyn J, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the guestroom shower. If you would reach out to me directly, I would like to gather more information to investigate the issue for any necessary repairs/maintenance.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Robyn Jacobs
rjacobs@wyndham.com
407-390-2331
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Beautiful hotel. I especially appreciate the lake. I also appreciate the wi-fi, but, wished i could use it in the conference area. With limited cell service in that area, wi-fi would've come in handy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Boulder
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I thought the rooms were ample in size, the wifi was great and the tucked in lights on the bed were very smart. So the hotel certainly had the bones of being a good hotel.

When I checked in I explained the details of my credit card, in short it was near max, but I had paid it down the night before the trip. This is a sensitive and uncomfortable situation that I dreaded dealing with all day.

My room was completely paid for and the credit card was just for incidentals. I was checking in for 6 days and the tall blonde man at the desk told me it would be $300, I explained that I thought I only had about $200 credit card, he asked for $300 cash, and when I said I didn't have that he cut me off (I was hoping to do cash & credit and was getting to that) and returned my credit card & ID, and loudly told me that I could not check into the hotel then.

He then explained to me that hotels did this (I stay in approximately 100 hotels a year) and when I finally got him to calm down he told me he would only charge $200 on my card. He charged $300 on my card, which thanks to my good standing with the card they allowed. I

It was embarassing and completely unexceptable behavior and it ruined my stay. I'm still fuming about the arrogance and insensitivity of it.

I also thought that the prices within the hotel were astronomical. A thin kids t-shirt for $45? The restaurant was very good but overpriced as well. I had a Starbucks latte with granola & yogurt every morning at $11.

All in all I believe I will never stay at a Wyndham again, it was that bad.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

Address: 14651 Chelonia Parkway, Orlando, FL 32830
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Top resorts Hotel in Orlando
#18 Spa Hotel in Orlando
#21 Luxury Hotel in Orlando
#22 Business Hotel in Orlando
#39 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
#63 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:4 star — Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek 4*
Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando

If you own or manage Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.