“A great store with lot's of choices!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
South Florida, Florida
“A great store with lot's of choices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was my first trip to a whole foods. I was really impressed.What a beautiful store.There was so much variety and the store was much bigger then any natural foods store I have been to.The food in the cafe looked delicious & I would stop here to eat next time I am in Orlando! I would have loved to have done my grocery shopping here but it was not possible since we were on vacation.The dessert's were some of the best I have seen in a grocery store.I was most impressed by the sales and prices.It was no more expensive or even a little less then Publix. Whole foods is a great pace for a quick meal or to stock up on supply s for your trip!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Beautiful store that offers so many great things”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love stopping into whole foods when I am in the Orlando area because this is such a beautiful store. Yes it is expensive but worth it because everything is so fresh and delicious. While you are on vacation you should treat yourself to some nice things. They have great soaps, shampoos and natural products. Also they have fresh ground buffalo. Now I know this may not excite you but I happen to LOVE it. Buffalo meat is awesome and is better than beef. It makes the best burgers. A beef burger is 35 grams of fat and a buffalo burger is about 10. You should really give it a try and you would be hooked. Some supermarkets carry it in their meat case but it is not fresh. Whole foods in Orlando always carries ground buffalo, steaks and buffalo hotdogs. Also a nice treat. It sells out fast so you have to grab it while you can. I was a little disappointed this trip because I was shopping in the store earlier than usual this trip and they didn't have any fresh sushi, sandwiches and only limited salads available for sale. It was 9am and I guess they were still preparing everything. Also they make a great shrimp salad but that wasn't available either. If you are into wine they have a great selection. The cheese dept and the bakery dept offer wonderful items too. Bring tons of money and treat yourself. You deserve it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sayreville, New Jersey
“Costly but healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Clean and everything you would need to stay healthy. Employees are also so nice and because it was Halloween when I visited, it was nice to see them all dressed in their costumes.

Visited October 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Nothing else comes close”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you want the very best, then this is the place to shop for all your upmarket food & drink. Publix, Walmart, Dixie etc etc are the standard food shops, but if you want something that bit different or want to try something new, then come here. It is not cheap, let's be honest, but it is real quality - oh and try the self serve peanut butter, it's amazing.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“I love the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The place is so nice. There are so many items that look great and I want to try them all. Too bad the place is far from my place so I can't go there very often.

Visited November 2012