“Great Stay at Fairfield Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8214 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Orlando Hotel and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #34 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“Great Stay at Fairfield Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We decided to stay at Fairfield Inn as we stayed once at another location in Orlando and had a great experience. This Fairfield was newly renovated and was fantastic, clean and modern.

Check In: Was a complete breeze, in and out! We requested a mini-fridge and higher floors and we got the highest floor which is 6th floor and got our mini-fridge with microwave. Fantastic Customer service at front desk. No issues what so ever.

Breakfast: One of the great things about staying here is the FREE breakfast. They serve scrambled eggs, pork sausages, Quaker Oatmeal, Cereals, All sorts of Breads, Bagels, English Muffins, Do it yourself Waffels, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Yogurt, Milk, Coffee, Assorted Fruits, Delicious Muffins ( I loved the Blueberry one), Husband raved about the Cinnamon Muffin. Everything was great about breakfast. We stayed for 2 nights. The first morning we were at breakfast VERY early, just as they opened and it was fantastic. I got burned accidently on the waffle maker and the staff went out of there way to give me a burn cream and pain relief spray, they were beyond kind. Really couldn't ask for more friendly staff at the breakfast area. There was a man constantly cleaning up making sure everything was cleaned. Which made it great.

Room: We don't expect much and we fully understand we are staying at a Hotel were hundreds of people have stayed and slept in the bed we did and used the same sheets and what not. However, I always check for sheet cleanliness and saw a very LONG BLACK HAIR on sheet! I am Blonde and was NOT my Hair!!!! We had just arrived in the room and it was very FIRST thing I check. I know it sounds crazy but I also pull out sheets from the corners and check the mattress. I noticed they had a mattress cover to protect which is nice, but really noticed that the mattress was VERY clean! No stains, looked almost brand new to be honest. I called front desk right away about the Hair and they were shocked, they had the sheets changed completely right away on both beds. I inspected the sheets after and they were clean with nothing on it. Seemed like the sheets before were never changed I suppose because it also had a stained spot too. Other than that, everything was very clean including the rugs. We were not disappointed. Front desk met our needs and were very attentive.

We used the pool one night after visiting Blue Springs/ & Kelly Springs Park which I HIGHLY recommend Kelly Springs Park if you are done that check that box on Disney Parks & other Amusement Parks. We came to Orlando just for the Springs. The pool in the Hotel were clean, they had fresh pool towels and the pool stays open till 10pm, which was great we used till about 8-9pm. It was lighted and was a great experience. They even have a hot tub but we didn't use
it.

Overall, we would come back and highly recommend it to families and anyone. Fantastic Stay! Thanks Fairfield Inn

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the mishap with the hair and are thankful that we were allowed to rectify the issue immediately to your liking. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for one night and it had everything we needed. The check-in was quick and straightforward. Our room was large, modern, had a nice big bed, air con easy to use and nicely decorated bathroom. A great shower actually, better than any other hotel we've stayed at in Orlando. Hair drier, plenty of plug sockets, good size tv and everything else there that you need.
The business centre is great as it allowed us to check-in for our flight and print boarding passes and it was free. Free coffee, free wifi, free parking and free breakfast. We didn't have the breakfast because I wanted my last IHOP breakfast before flying home.
All in all a great stay and we would definitely recommend this hotel. Great value for money. Well done!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We look forward to your return visit.
Allen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night. The hotel was very clean, bright and colorful. We had breakfast before we left that morning. Typical of most free breakfast more continental with a plus. However, I would stay again whenever I'am in Orlando visiting Disney!

• Stayed July 2013
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I chose this hotel for it's close proximity to everything I wanted in Orlando....but boy I will choose it again for it's amazing decor, cleanliness and the super cool staff!
It has an office center that's FREE to use and FREE wifi! The FREE Breakfast and all day FREE coffee rocks! Did I mention FREE Parking???
This place offer the most bang for your buck and is simply awesome!
I highly recommend staying here. The rates are reasonable and the freebies are amazing.
The staff is friendly and made my stay really really fun!
My next stay is already planned and booked...this place is the BEST I have EVER experienced in Orlando! And I've been traveling to Orlando over 15 years!!!!

Room Tip: The suites are simply amazing! With full kitchens and desk and lounge area all separate from your be...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your excellent rating. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield in back at the end of march and I was absolutely amazed at the professionalism and cleanliness of the hotel. Every staff member I came in contact with was very attentive and friendly. My room was very, very clean and I am OCD so that is a pretty big deal. Housekeeping cleaned my room in a timely fashion and the bed was very comfortable as well. Breakfast was included with the room and was a great add on. And it was a hot breakfast not just cold cereal and yogurt. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed March 2013
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are proud of our staff and it is great to hear that they are delivering excellent service and providing superb cleanliness guests can expect while staying with us. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very accommodating and amazing. This is a beautiful hotel with great amenities and close to convention and attractions. Superb group sales with very affordable pricing. Our conference group did not want to leave. Recommended for groups or families. Very welcoming and extremely clean.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your review. We look forward to hosting your conference again.
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The people that work here are really friendly... The room was really nice and clean. Location perfect, there are a bunch of restaurants around the hotel and free transportation to the parks when you get your pass at the Universal desk in the lobby. I would and will recommend this hotel and we will stay again.

Room Tip: Go to Kings behind the hotel for a fun night out
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and your kind words regarding our staff. We look forward to your return visit.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center? Share your experiences!