You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8214 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Orlando Hotel and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #41 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had recently stayed here and the rooms and staff were amazing!! I was here a couple of years ago and since my return, they have reminded and the hotel is really hip and super clean! I will definitely return next time I am in town!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you came back to visit us and are impressed with the changes that occured during our complete renovation. We look forward to your return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed on 23-25 August and it was an amazing stay! I was hoping I could find pictures of the rooms before I arrived but it seems that wasn't necessary because the rooms look EXACTLY like the professional pictures. If you are curious to find out what the rooms and hotel looks like, it looks EXACTLY like all the pictures. This isn't some hotel with nice professionally taken photos but wont look like it, what you see is what you get. Breakfast was delicious, the pool and jacuzzi were great and close at 10p. Can't say enough good things about this hotel, will definitely stay here again. AMAZING guest service, I forgot the gentleman who checked us in, (He was caucasian, short blond hair, about 6" and had a lean body, I asked for the a room on the 6th floor and he made sure I got what I wanted. You wont be disappointed, it's close to everything!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. The hotel was completely renovated and re-opened this past March and as you can tell, this isn’t your normal Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are happy you stayed with us and look forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Very happy with our choice. The customer service was excellent. The lobby and rooms were warm and welcoming. The free breakfast was a plus. The location was perfect for the parks , dining and shopping. I plan to book a room there next time I come to Orlando.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We look forward to your return visit.
Williamstown NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband, daughter and I along with my brother inlaw stayed here on Aug 10th for 2nts. What a wonderful stay. Walking distance to International Drive which was great for shopping. In between Sea World and Universal so that we could spend the day at Sea World and not have to travel far from our home base. Fernando at the Front Desk gave me some great tips for shopping and getting the most out of our visit to Sea World. Mary who is the Asst General Mgr always had a smile on her face and eager to assist if needed. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and plenty of seating...Parking wasn't hard at all, especially since there wasn't alot of spaces which didn't bother us. The pool was so inviting and relaxing. The rooms were spotless and always smelled so clean. I can't wait to book my stay for next year and as a Travel Agent with GOGO Vacations will recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay off property in the Orlando/Disney area. Definitely A+ in our book. See you in 2014.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floor and in front of the building. You havea great view of Orlando a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We are excited to know that an industry professional from GOGO Vacations gave our hotel a A+ and your comments regarding Mary and Fernando will not go without them receiving the kudos they deserve. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this Fairfield was. It definitely benefited from the renovation and is probably the nicest Fairfield I've ever stayed at.

The hotel management staff deserves a pat on the back for the job their doing at this one.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that this was the nicest Fairfield Inn and Suites you have stayed at. Thank you again and we hope you visit us again in the future.
Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We booked at the Fairfield without knowing much about the hotel.

This hotel is excellent for families. Clean, well-maintained and centrally located.
Privacy, free parking, fast free wifi and an excellent breakfast buffet which is included in the rate.

Near International Drive, but quiet and peaceful.
We really enjoyed our stay and saved enough to do some serious shopping :-)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you stayed with us and look forward to your return visit to Orlando and the Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando International Drive / Convention Center.
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our family of 4 booked a family suite in June for 3 nights.

Good location - We like the hotel location as it is in a quiet spot, away from busy traffic, and it still offers easy access (by car) to all nearby attractions. Hotel lacks parking. We parked our car along curbside behind the hotel, which worked out okay.

Nicely updated hotel and room - The hotel was updated this year. We like the bright and spacious lobby. Our family suite has 2 standard-sized rooms - one has a king bed; the other has bunk beds. Our king bed was comfortable. My tween boys didn't enjoy the bunk beds as much as I thought. They said it was uncomfortable getting in/out of the upper bunk. The suite has a small 'kitchen' with a full size refrigerator, a small sink, a dining table for 4 but no microwave. There is a single-cup coffee maker but lacks kitchen utensils. It is more of a wet bar, I think. The bathroom is larger than average, and there are 2 separate vanity areas which is convenient. Our room was nice, clean and updated.

Efficient staff - Our check in/out process was smooth. Our suite was cleaned everyday we returned. We came during the busiest time when the hotel was sold out, so I would say that was no small feat! I applaud the breakfast staff for their good work. I especially commend Tara for her professionalism. She is a hard worker, Each morning during the insanely chaotic breakfast rush, she was always hard working yet friendly, helpful and calm!

Overall - The hotel is very good for the price we paid. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are proud to have Tara as part of our team and will be sure to give her the kudos she deserves. Thank you again!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center? Share your experiences!