“Hilton Garde Inn Passes with Flying colors” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #78 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Miami
“Hilton Garde Inn Passes with Flying colors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2006

Never Stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn Before but I was truly impressed . These guys did a great job and were very accomodating . Rooms were clean and so was entire hotel . Breakfast was very good and the hotel is within walking distance to Sea World . What more can you ask for !!!
Thanks Hilton ! Good Job

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
south lanarks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2006

My daughter and I stayed at the beginning of Sept 06. The hotel was being renovated but we were very unaware of any upset except for trying to find a laundry room open one day. Efficient but unobtrusivie staff and the hotel was spotless.
Great time to visit the parks, still very hot but so much quieter, you can walk on to the rides instead of queueing all the time.
Only downfall of whole visit is plagues of love bugs which seem to be worse at parks with water ie blizzard beach!
Would go back in a minute and stay at same hotel, also great location on i trolley and lynx stops.

Stayed September 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2006

This hotel is great. We didn't hire a car but didn't really feel we needed to. There is a free Shuttle service to all the parks which is handy and you can walk to Sea World - out the door and hang a right its about 10 minutes away.

I-Ride stop is right outside the hotel and there's a trolley every 20 minutes or so which takes you up to the main drag of International Drive. A 15 minute ride gets you to the main hub where most of the restaurants and shops are.

We only used the restaurant in the hotel a couple of times but we did get room service on a regular basis (too tired to move most nights!). Food was excellent (try the ribs) and the staff making and serving it were helpful and efficient. You can also order pizza and chinese to be delivered to your room if you fancy something a bit different.

Reception staff were particularly helpful offering help and advise on the best shops, things to do and organising taxis when needed.

We had a fabulous stay - peace and quiet but with easy access to parks etc.

Ooh and if you get a chance go to Discovery Cove and swim with Dolphins - it was the better than all the other parks put together.

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Woodbury, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2006

My husband and I had a wonderful time in Orlando for our 1st anniversary. I chose this hotel because it was very affordable. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived, it definitely exceeded my expectations. It is located in walking distance to SeaWorld and right off the sites of I-Drive.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Windsor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2006

We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando in jul2006 for 7 nights.
It is a 3star hotel with a small but adequate pool, very friendly staff. There is a small restaurant on site which was well used for breakfast but most people ate out at night and we felt that the dinner menu was a bit limited.
We had to call a doctor out twice while we were there and found this a very reassuring experience.
This hotel is well placed for the i-ride which stops outside the hotel and runs the complete length of International drive.It costs a dollar each time you get on or you can buy a pass to cover a few days for next to nothing.
It is very close to Seaworld and we actually walked there and back on the day that we went there.
We would recommend this hotel for families,couples and the older generation.

We would use this hotel again

Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2006

Me and my 4 year son stayed at the hotel for three nights, July 25th thru the 28th. My main reason for choosing this hotel was that it was walking distance to SeaWorld. However, on our first night stay, we took the I-Drive Bus for a dollar to get something to eat then returned. On International Drive there were plenty resturants and stores. The hotel has a "pantry" with a few item, wine, beer, cookies, juice, e.t.c., but you are going to pay extra. The bar was nice and I was even given a coupon for a two dollar drink that I didn't use. In the evening the bar seemed to be packed. The resturant on the premises was the trade mark of Hilton Garden Inn. There didn't seem to be alot of people eating there, but I did order room service and for the money I believe I received my monies worth. The pool area was small but was never to crowded especially during the late hours. The pool closes at 10 PM on the dime. There is a security guard that comes and informs you that you have five minutes before it shuts down. He even stands there to let you know when the clock hits 10 its time to go.

I was given a great price for my room ($79 a night), but it was a handicap room which wasn't to bad because it was larger than the standard room.

On our second day, me and my son walked to SeaWorld (he was mostly on my shoulders). The walk to about ten minutes to the trolley which will drop you off at the main gate.

Overall, my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was pleasant as was my visit to Orlando for the first time. If you are there for a short time and only going to SeaWorld, I suggest this hotel. If you are visiting and going to other parks and sightseeing, I suggest that you rent a car. I paid approximately $100 in transportation for three days. Lastly, if you have a small child I highly recommend a rental car.

• Liked — room size
  • Disliked — choice of rooms
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Beckley, West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2006

I stay at Hiltons all the time (weekly with my job) and I must say that this hotel was NOT Hilton quality. It reminded me more of a Ramada Inn.
The rooms were not very clean, items were missing from the room, the hallways were stained (carpets and walls). Our bathroom was covered in hair, and when we asked for NO housekeeping service we still received it.

I must say that the hotel staff are great! (obviously not our housekeeper that day). But the front desk upon check in was great, and any encounter that i had with them during the stay was great.

I contacted the manager after leavign (it was a weekend) and they were gracious enough to refund a night of my stay. They did apologize and say they would begin renovating this fall, so all in all they did come through.

Give it a try - the hotel staff makes it ok, but don't expect the quality of most Hilton Honors brand hotels.

• Liked — The Desk Staff
  • Disliked — My room and appearance of halls
  • Tips/Secrets — call to ensure rooms have been remodeled
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!