I stayed at this property for 3 days in a 1BR suite, we also had a double queen room as well.
• Excellent customer service
• 1BR suite has lots of room
• Nice outdoor fire “pit” seating area
• Excellent cook to order breakfast
• Keurig coffee maker
• Small, anemic whirlpool
• Cheap lumpy polyester pillows (many HGI’s have feather)
• No Hilton signature feather duvet, more polyester
• Horrible wireless, frequent disconnects, slow speeds
• Too few plugs for electronics. Many plugs broken, old
This is a high traffic location which was in need of updates. Too bad it appears as though the updates are only skin deep. Location is excellent if you're going to Sea World or other theme parks.
Overall I would give this property an 85/100 and 90/100 for value.