“Walk to SeaWorld from Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #79 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Milltown, New Jersey
“Walk to SeaWorld from Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Absolutely loved this hotel. We only stayed one night but we will definitely return. We were upgraded to a suite when we checked in...thank you! Our room was great, very clean and the bed was SO comfy. We visited the concierge and were able to get free passes that put us at the front of the lines at SeaWorld, this ended up saving us at least an hour of waiting time. They have shuttle service to SeaWorld and Aquatica or you can walk they are so close. Breakfast buffet was good, but pricey and the hotel has free wifi.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hello Crysnelson,

Thank you for such a lovely review! We love hearing our guests enjoyed their stay as much as we love hosting them. Also, I’m glad you were able to make use of our adjustable beds in choosing your level of either firm or softness. Our concierge is coming popular with the summer upon us and their benefits are very helpful for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review; we look forward to having you back any time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My stay was wonderful everyone was helpful anything i asked for i got. I will definitly be coming back with the family. Close to everything. The breakfast buffet was very nice I recommend anyone to stay here 10/10. Thanks James Stephens for making my stay hassel free will be back soon xxoo

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Agresta,

You said you were going to leave us a review, and here you are! Thank you for your kind words. We really loved having you with us throughout your time in Orlando. When you decide to come back with your family, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via phone, 407-354-1500 or e-mail, Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. We hope to see you back State-side soon!
long beach, ms, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The bed in the hotel is less than comfortable. There was a sticky substance on the carpet by the bed. The toilet was dirty. The breakfast buffet was over priced by $14. However, I enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear, SeanM,

Thank you for visiting our Hotel while here in Florida. I apologize your bed wasn’t as expected. However, our King sized beds are adjustable; this enables you to “choose your snooze” and set it to either more firm or on the softer side. Additionally, I am happy to hear you made good use of our outdoor pool and hot tub facilities. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was our first experience staying in a Sea World Orlando Hotel. First of all the AAA price was great! The room service family pizza meal for $20 was a great deal. It included wings, a big pizza, and a two liter. The room was pristine, and nice and cool. The bed was adjustable firmness and was very soft. Just the way I like it. I slept very well. This was an awesome vacation. We will visit this hotel again soon.

Hello Harstadcm,

It’s wonderful to hear of great experiences, such as your own. Our team works hard to provide our guests with the best possible service, and stand by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Moreover, our housekeeping team is diligent about cleaning for our guests, and I’m happy to hear your room was “pristine and nice and cool”. We welcome you back any time!
Ocala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We decided on this hotel because the website said they were close to SeaWorld-- It was just a short 5 minute walk ( didn't even need the shuttle). The room was clean and nice - we had a king adjustable bed ( although I'm not sure that I felt any difference when I adjusted it). The breakfast buffet was good ( at first we thought it was a little pricey - until we saw the prices in SeaWorld) so we ate a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then had dinner at the hotel each evening. We'd like to thank Christina for her great service and recommendations for dinner each evening ( the mashed potatoes with bacon and brie were out of this world). We also received our coupons for SeaWorld at the activity desk ( she was also very helpful and friendly and I'm sorry that I don't remember her name) We will be back to stay...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello OcalaDuo,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting SeaWorld. Our location does make us a prime choice for those going over to the park as we are a short walk away! Chef Mark, our Executive Chef has worked with our restaurant team to develop our recently new menu; I’m so glad everything exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your kind review and we will see that Christina gets the recognition she deserves as well. Thank you!
Middletown, NJ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good standard hotel but the staff, in every aspect, is professional, experienced and terrific! I have stayed in this hotel several times for business and the restaurant staff remembered my name. They made me feel like a friend, an exceptional crew. The front desk made it easy to check in and out.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Hello ThomasV,

You have no idea how pleased I was to hear your kind words about our team. Thank you for your affirmation of our team’s “professionalism and experience”. Our front office team works hard to include each guest in our home here; it was our pleasure to do that for you! We love to see our repeat guests and are happy to have you as one of them!
Richmond, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the premiere beauty show Orlando, the room was filthy, smelled weird, etc. Ok, fine I am not a huge complainer but thought I'd ask if I could be placed in another room or another Hilton hotel, was told no because I would be charged the entire 4day weekend and a cancellation fee on top of that. My room had roaches crawling on the headboards of the bed, the bed skirts were filthy, the comforter was soiled with urine asked housekeeping to come in and clean room, she only made up the bed without changing the sheets or soiled comforter. My bar experience was awful the attendant was rude, the bar was wet with spilled drinks, she did not wipe up where I was sitting, served my drink over this filth, then told me she was closed hurry up she I not taking anymore orders five minutes after I had gotten there. Internet service did not hold a connection, was not able to get any work done while there. My only highlight was the fitness center, it seemed cleaned and in working order.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Hello Keta J,

Thank you for your review and feedback of your stay with us. We offer our guests a 100% satisfaction guarantee and stand by our commitment to exceptional service. I apologize your stay wasn’t what you had expected. If you would like to discuss the matter further I invite you to reach out to me via e-mailm Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. I would be more than happy to speak with you about your stay.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!