“Wow” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #75 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was our first experience staying in a Sea World Orlando Hotel. First of all the AAA price was great! The room service family pizza meal for $20 was a great deal. It included wings, a big pizza, and a two liter. The room was pristine, and nice and cool. The bed was adjustable firmness and was very soft. Just the way I like it. I slept very well. This was an awesome vacation. We will visit this hotel again soon.

Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hello Harstadcm,

It’s wonderful to hear of great experiences, such as your own. Our team works hard to provide our guests with the best possible service, and stand by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Moreover, our housekeeping team is diligent about cleaning for our guests, and I’m happy to hear your room was “pristine and nice and cool”. We welcome you back any time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Ocala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We decided on this hotel because the website said they were close to SeaWorld-- It was just a short 5 minute walk ( didn't even need the shuttle). The room was clean and nice - we had a king adjustable bed ( although I'm not sure that I felt any difference when I adjusted it). The breakfast buffet was good ( at first we thought it was a little pricey - until we saw the prices in SeaWorld) so we ate a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then had dinner at the hotel each evening. We'd like to thank Christina for her great service and recommendations for dinner each evening ( the mashed potatoes with bacon and brie were out of this world). We also received our coupons for SeaWorld at the activity desk ( she was also very helpful and friendly and I'm sorry that I don't remember her name) We will be back to stay...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello OcalaDuo,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting SeaWorld. Our location does make us a prime choice for those going over to the park as we are a short walk away! Chef Mark, our Executive Chef has worked with our restaurant team to develop our recently new menu; I’m so glad everything exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your kind review and we will see that Christina gets the recognition she deserves as well. Thank you!
Middletown, NJ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good standard hotel but the staff, in every aspect, is professional, experienced and terrific! I have stayed in this hotel several times for business and the restaurant staff remembered my name. They made me feel like a friend, an exceptional crew. The front desk made it easy to check in and out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello ThomasV,

You have no idea how pleased I was to hear your kind words about our team. Thank you for your affirmation of our team’s “professionalism and experience”. Our front office team works hard to include each guest in our home here; it was our pleasure to do that for you! We love to see our repeat guests and are happy to have you as one of them!
Richmond, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the premiere beauty show Orlando, the room was filthy, smelled weird, etc. Ok, fine I am not a huge complainer but thought I'd ask if I could be placed in another room or another Hilton hotel, was told no because I would be charged the entire 4day weekend and a cancellation fee on top of that. My room had roaches crawling on the headboards of the bed, the bed skirts were filthy, the comforter was soiled with urine asked housekeeping to come in and clean room, she only made up the bed without changing the sheets or soiled comforter. My bar experience was awful the attendant was rude, the bar was wet with spilled drinks, she did not wipe up where I was sitting, served my drink over this filth, then told me she was closed hurry up she I not taking anymore orders five minutes after I had gotten there. Internet service did not hold a connection, was not able to get any work done while there. My only highlight was the fitness center, it seemed cleaned and in working order.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Keta J,

Thank you for your review and feedback of your stay with us. We offer our guests a 100% satisfaction guarantee and stand by our commitment to exceptional service. I apologize your stay wasn’t what you had expected. If you would like to discuss the matter further I invite you to reach out to me via e-mailm Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. I would be more than happy to speak with you about your stay.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed here after a 15 hour drive. The first thing when I walked in and gave my name, they welcomed me and thanked me for being an Honors member. Then asked if we would like our 2 ICE cold bottles of water now or in the morning. This was VERY refreshing after a road trip. Clean room, spacious beds. We stayed at a WDW resort after this but the Hilton was very close to your major parks (Sea World, Disney, etc). Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Elvenone,

I completely understand the need to spread out and become human again after a long road trip. We were pleased to host you at our property during your trip. Each of our guests are valued, however our Hilton Honors members do received special benefits during their time at the hotel. I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed your complementary waters, clean room, and spacious beds. Should you be in the neighborhood again or returning to SeaWorld, please stop by again! Thank you!
Cohasset, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stayed here during a Convention at the Orlando / Orange County Convention Center. Wished I had stayed somewhere else. The check in process was painful, I got to the hotel at 3:40 and they said my room wasn't ready. I asked when would be ready and they said at check -in time. I asked when Check in time was, he replied 4 pm. Seemed to me they were sticking to the 4 pm check in time and not that my room wasn't ready. I made a few business calls and by the time I went back to the front desk it was 4:10 and I was 7th in line.
The room seemed a little dated and had some stains on the carpet, but the AC was the worst. The room was either too hot or too cold and when the AC went on, it would wake most people up. The shower also seemed like a kids shower, the shower head was pretty low.
The bartender at the bar was one of the worst I'm encountered at a Hotel bar (very slow). And the TV selection was pretty bad. The location of the property wasn't bad, but I wouldn't stay here again.

Hello Hagearty,

Often those attending conventions at the Orange County Convention Center choose our hotel because of our close proximity and free parking. However, with large conventions often our check in process is a bit slower due to the increase of guests. I apologize that you experienced a short than expected wait time to check into your room. We do work diligently in both the front office and housekeeping to provide the best service for our guests. We welcome another opportunity to put our best foot forward, should you choose to return. Thank you for your time and your review.
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you are going to be in Orlando around Seaworld and Universal Studios area you must put this Hotel on the top of your list. It has to be one of the best in the State of FLorida. I have stayed here 2 times in the past couple of months and to let you know they are the freindliest and most prompt employees I have ever met. I have been in thousands of Hotels in my life and this was the easiest check in and out I have ever had. When we have a question they dont hesitate to answer and do it with such a beautiful smile. The staff is the best.......The Hotel is so clean......This Hotel is a must for you and your family

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hello Raleigh62,

We want to make it to the top of each of our guests lists. I am so very happy to hear we succeeded onto your top spot, thank you! Our exceptional service is our priority and we always strive to go above and beyond. It’s so rewarding to have our guests return and come back to see us, especially considering all of the options here in Orlando. Thank you for your kind words and this lovely review. We look forward to having you back again!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!