Stayed here during a Convention at the Orlando / Orange County Convention Center. Wished I had stayed somewhere else. The check in process was painful, I got to the hotel at 3:40 and they said my room wasn't ready. I asked when would be ready and they said at check -in time. I asked when Check in time was, he replied 4 pm. Seemed to me they were sticking to the 4 pm check in time and not that my room wasn't ready. I made a few business calls and by the time I went back to the front desk it was 4:10 and I was 7th in line.
The room seemed a little dated and had some stains on the carpet, but the AC was the worst. The room was either too hot or too cold and when the AC went on, it would wake most people up. The shower also seemed like a kids shower, the shower head was pretty low.
The bartender at the bar was one of the worst I'm encountered at a Hotel bar (very slow). And the TV selection was pretty bad. The location of the property wasn't bad, but I wouldn't stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and ½ mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World®, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors®, the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles® and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything…right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.