“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #76 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Gainesville, Florida
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice, clean Hotel, great breakfast service, great rates.

Stayed here for two nights, visiting Disney Parks.
It is located right in front of Seaworld so you could walk over, but everywhere else is a car ride. There is not much else in the direct vicinity.
The easy thing though is that it sits right next to I4 and you hop on in no time, go to Disney or anywhere else. Its a short ride to the outlets, 10 minutes to Downtown Disney or 10 minutes in the opposite direction to the Orlando Conference Center OCCC.
Rooms were clean.
The pool is not heated, so that was very cold.
We did not spend time in the hotel bar, but it looked good.
WE DID EAT BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL AND IT WAS A FULL SERVICE BREAKFAST WITH GREAT SERVICE.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back of the hotel. there is construction of another hotel in the front.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hello Mik H.
I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. It is true that we are centrally located next to I-4 and the 528 B-line, making travel easy for our guests. Also, the next time you stay with us and don't want to drive, please ask us about the I-Ride Trolley. For $1.50 the I-Ride Trolley can take you to the dozens of restaurants and attractions located near our hotel on International Drive.

We do have a heated pool, though I apologize that if it wasn't heated enough. The weather has been a bit chilly lately but we do have a hot tub for our guests to enjoy as well!

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to you joining us again the future!

863 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and it was perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our second night had some college kids drunk in the hall outside our room and when I mentioned it the next day, the manager gave us some Hilton Honor points for the inconvenience. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Hello Dogluver315,

Thank you so much for your review! We are certainly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff treated you well. My apologies about the loud kids in the hall, but thank you for reporting it so that we may make it up to you. See you again soon!
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The rooms are very clean. I love the fact that they also have free wi-fi available. I have been here for me time and to finish school projects in peace and quiet. I would definitely recommend this hotel for solo/family/couple visits. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Quanda418,

Thank you for your review! We are happy that the free wi-fi helped you get your projects done for school. We are also pleased that you recommend us and that you will be staying with us again in the future. Thank you so much for everything and we’ll see you again soon!
Herndon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We took the morning shuttle not knowing exactly how far away the entrance was. The shuttle was not crowded and it literally only took about 3 min. The weather was chilly so we walked back to the hotel to change and it only took about 15 min to walk it. We then rode the last shuttle back to the park at 3:10 to stay the rest of the evening. Rather than wait for the 9:20 shuttle to get back, we walked back a second time. The streets are well lit, be careful to use the cross walks and cars sometimes are not always looking for pedestrians. Alll in all, had a great timeand its good to have options. As for the room, it was nice, not great. The breakfast was 7.95 which I thought was very reasonable for eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, etc.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello Momand3kids,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am happy that you were able to take advantage of the free shuttles and that you enjoyed the breakfast. I hope that we will see you again in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations for a non smoking room with king size bed we paid right at 180.00 for one night we got there we went to room it was a smoking room with queen bed the smell was so bad we could not breath I called the desk they were rude just did not care said they did not have another room which I doubt that. We went down and complained again did no good we will stop payment on card and will never stay here again would not recommend to anyone for 180.00 you could stay at the Rosen hotel what a joke room dirty even a wall air conditioner it was a celebration for my birthday!

Hello Knieves,

Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding your stay. I’m not sure with whom you spoke initially but if you would like to speak with me about the issue, I’d be more than happy to hear from you. You can reach me at 407-354-1500 or by email at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. Thanks again for your time.
portt orange
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We request a non- smoking room came early and had smoking room available . We took the room smell like heavy cigar . We not happy with room it more of a two star hotel.this place is only worth $90 per night. If you paid more you getting rip off.this place is a disappointment .

Hello Bobportorange,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I apologize for the experience that you described. I’m not sure exactly what happened; I only wish you would have come see me while you were here so that I could resolve the issue for you. If you would like to speak with me, I would be more than happy to speak with you any time. You can reach me at either 407-354-1500 or by email at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. Thanks again.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights. My relatives were staying at the Renaissance next door, and I didn't need that level of 'resort atmosphere' and I got a great rate a the Hilton Garden. I found my hotel room to be excellent. It was fresh and clean every day. I found the facilities were excellent. The breakfast was very nice. The location is awesome. Unlike the resort next door, the wifi, coffee, and parking is free here. Now, as for the staff. This staff could teach many hotels and resorts how to take care of customers. HIlton Gardens usually are well staffed, but this staff is at another level. I enjoyed every encounter I had with EVERY staff member I interacted with. From the front desk, to the breakfast staff, to the cooks, the cleaning staff, and the nice lady who brought me a pool towel, etc. They were efficient, friendly, and professional at all times. If you are staying in the sea world area, this would be a great choice. Nice facility and walking distance to the park. And a great staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Hello Quicksilver99,

Thank you for your review and kind words! We genuinely appreciate the feedback. I will be sharing your review with the rest of our staff so that they receive the proper recognition. I am glad that they provided you with a memorable stay. The next time you are in Orlando, I hope you think of us. Thanks again!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!