“Very walkable to Sea World, nice to have the shuttle as an option” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #71 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Herndon
“Very walkable to Sea World, nice to have the shuttle as an option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We took the morning shuttle not knowing exactly how far away the entrance was. The shuttle was not crowded and it literally only took about 3 min. The weather was chilly so we walked back to the hotel to change and it only took about 15 min to walk it. We then rode the last shuttle back to the park at 3:10 to stay the rest of the evening. Rather than wait for the 9:20 shuttle to get back, we walked back a second time. The streets are well lit, be careful to use the cross walks and cars sometimes are not always looking for pedestrians. Alll in all, had a great timeand its good to have options. As for the room, it was nice, not great. The breakfast was 7.95 which I thought was very reasonable for eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, etc.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Hello Momand3kids,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am happy that you were able to take advantage of the free shuttles and that you enjoyed the breakfast. I hope that we will see you again in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations for a non smoking room with king size bed we paid right at 180.00 for one night we got there we went to room it was a smoking room with queen bed the smell was so bad we could not breath I called the desk they were rude just did not care said they did not have another room which I doubt that. We went down and complained again did no good we will stop payment on card and will never stay here again would not recommend to anyone for 180.00 you could stay at the Rosen hotel what a joke room dirty even a wall air conditioner it was a celebration for my birthday!

• Stayed March 2013
Hello Knieves,

Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding your stay. I’m not sure with whom you spoke initially but if you would like to speak with me about the issue, I’d be more than happy to hear from you. You can reach me at 407-354-1500 or by email at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. Thanks again for your time.
portt orange
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We request a non- smoking room came early and had smoking room available . We took the room smell like heavy cigar . We not happy with room it more of a two star hotel.this place is only worth $90 per night. If you paid more you getting rip off.this place is a disappointment .

• Stayed March 2013
Hello Bobportorange,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I apologize for the experience that you described. I’m not sure exactly what happened; I only wish you would have come see me while you were here so that I could resolve the issue for you. If you would like to speak with me, I would be more than happy to speak with you any time. You can reach me at either 407-354-1500 or by email at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. Thanks again.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights. My relatives were staying at the Renaissance next door, and I didn't need that level of 'resort atmosphere' and I got a great rate a the Hilton Garden. I found my hotel room to be excellent. It was fresh and clean every day. I found the facilities were excellent. The breakfast was very nice. The location is awesome. Unlike the resort next door, the wifi, coffee, and parking is free here. Now, as for the staff. This staff could teach many hotels and resorts how to take care of customers. HIlton Gardens usually are well staffed, but this staff is at another level. I enjoyed every encounter I had with EVERY staff member I interacted with. From the front desk, to the breakfast staff, to the cooks, the cleaning staff, and the nice lady who brought me a pool towel, etc. They were efficient, friendly, and professional at all times. If you are staying in the sea world area, this would be a great choice. Nice facility and walking distance to the park. And a great staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Hello Quicksilver99,

Thank you for your review and kind words! We genuinely appreciate the feedback. I will be sharing your review with the rest of our staff so that they receive the proper recognition. I am glad that they provided you with a memorable stay. The next time you are in Orlando, I hope you think of us. Thanks again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our family stayed here for 2 nights because of its proximity to Sea World. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. We picked up certificates for unlimited Quick Queue passes at the concierge desk around 7:00 am the morning of our day at Sea World. Those were awesome as we could go straight to the front of the line for rides and attractions like Turtle Trek and the trip to the Arctic. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the hotel both mornings and were happy with the $12.95 price since our kids ate the same buffet for free. We choose to walk to Sea World in the morning instead of taking the shuttle and our girls (ages 6 & 3) were able to make the quick hike and still have energy to make it around the park without any problems. We also booked our stay through Sea World's website to take advantage of free kids admission to the park with each paid adult and didn't have any hiccups with our hotel reservation. If you are interested in visiting Sea World in Orlando this is a great place to stay at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: We asked for a room overlooking Sea World based on other reviews and the hotel website but it really...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Hello Tabam02,

Thank you so much for your review; we really appreciate the kind words! I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the exclusive SeaWorld benefits we offer our guests from the free shuttles, to the Quick Queue Unlimited passes. When you return to Orlando please stop by and see us again. Thank you and have a great day!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for our visit to Sea World in May 2012. The hotel actually sits directly in front of the park so it's just a quick drive over by car. We always drive ourselves because we don't want to rely on buses and shuttles ~ never a good option when you have a small child, in my opinion. The hotel room was immaculate and just beautiful. We were upgraded to a suite thanks to our Hilton Honors. My friend got married recently at the Westin Resort in Savannah, Georgia and her suite there was comparable in every way to the Hilton Garden Inn. We had no trouble with noise from other rooms or hallways. It was very quiet at night. The staff were lovely and helpful. We were able to buy our tickets for Sea World at the door and were provided with park maps and ponchos. The food options here are also extremely good. The hotel restaurant provides room service which was very prompt and delicious! The hotel breakfast was also wonderful and filling! Overall, I was so pleased with this hotel that I plan to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn near the Disney resort when we return to Orlando in November.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Hello Stephanie D,

Thank you for your review! You stated that the rooms were “immaculate,” that the staff was “lovely and helpful,” and that the food in the restaurant was “delicious.” I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff to ensure that they get the recognition they deserve. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Perry, Ia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed he for three nights on a trip to attend a friends wedding. Beautiful hotel with plenty of attractions nearby. Guest services was very helpful and informative about what to do in our limited time in the city. Next time I'm in Orlando I will be sure to book a room at this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the city.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Adam B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us here on Trip Advisor! We know that there are many choices in the area so we genuinely appreciate you staying with us. I am happy to hear that our guest services team was “very helpful and informative” and I am also happy to hear that you will be staying with us again in the future. Have a great day!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!