“Excelente / Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #71 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Excelente / Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Eu fiquei neste hotel somente uma noite porém o atendimento é maravilhoso e o hotel nem se fala. Excelente escolha e excelente preço. Muito perto do Sea World e bem perto de muitas outras coisas. Próxima viagem certamente ficarei lá todos os dias.
I´ve stayed there just for a night but the service and the staff are amazing. The hotel itself is great and it´s a very cost/benefit option. Next to Sea World and other attractions. Next trip for sure I´ll be there for the whole stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Hello llmo J,

Thank you for you kind words! We really appreciate the feedback, especially such positive feedback as this. You said that you will come back for your next trip and we can’t wait to have you. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to that return!

856 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stayed here on a family trip to SeaWorld. The location was great and very convenient to SeaWorld. Hotel parking is free. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel was nice and the rooms were clean. I would definately stay here again on our next visit!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello Lori M,

Thank you for your review! We are very happy that the location was “great” and “very convenient” for you in relationship to SeaWorld. I am also glad to hear that you appreciated the free parking and our friendly staff. You stated that you would “definitely stay here again” and we truly appreciate that, as it is always our goal. Thank you again for your time and we will see you soon!
Norwalk, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I visited Orlando recently for a family wedding. The bride and groom were able to to get good deals for a wedding block, so we were all pleasantly happy with the stay and price. The workers at the front desk were very helpful and kind. I would stay here again if I were in Florida. It was also a great location, close to shopping and restaurants. The rooms were clean and to our satisfaction.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello Samantha R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us; we really appreciate it! We were more than happy to accommodate you and your family while you were staying with us. Should you find yourself visiting Orlando again in the future, we would be happy to have you again as our guest. Until then, take care and thanks again for your time!
Dearborn Heights, Mi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I travel a lot and know that sometimes cheaper hotels will keep the same dirty glasses or cups in the room after use, instead of replacing them with clean ones. Before using a cup or glass I always wash it myself. I used a coffee mug one morning, placed it next to the coffee pot so the housekeeping staff could see the cup was used, and assumed they'd know it needed to be replaced. I marked the cup covertly to see if the staff would simply put it back. After returning to the room later that day, I found the same dirty used cup. Imagine f my children (or yours) had checked into the room and used this cup. Imagine the potential for disease and contaminants being spread. I reported the incident to the front desk and they assured me action would be taken. I returned to the room again to find the same dirty cup with a paper top on it indicating it had been cleaned, when it was not. The cup had residue on the bottom from the creamer and sugar. Despite a call to the desk previously nothing was done. Be forewarned, if you stay here (I won't again) do not use the cups and glasses in the room. Poor housekeeping service and management very disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Sfromd,

Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the incident that you just described. I have reported it to our housekeeping manager for review to ensure that this does not happen again, so thank you for reporting it to us. If you would like to speak any further on the matter, please feel free to contact me at 407 354 1500 or by email at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. Thanks again and have a great day!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

If you are spending a quick weekend at SeaWorld this hotel works. We stayed for two nights and it was ok. For a Hilton Garden Inn this was below standard but you paid the same price. The pool was big, clean and nice. The rooms were below standard and need updated. The decor was ok. What needs updated were the overused faucets and toilet seat. Our toilet seat was actually yellowed from overuse/over cleaning. The hardware on the doors was all loose and overused. Our alarm clock was not in working order which was ignored. You have to pay for the buffet breakfast which in other close hotels is free. For the price I'd rather stay five minutes farther away and get a free breakfast and a better hotel. I'm disappointed in this Hilton Garden Inn as this isn't their standard. To recap, good for quick weekend. I wouldn't stay for a week here ever. I frequent Orlando a lot and I won't be staying here again because there are better hotels in the area. Note, this is not a terrible hotel at all just there are better for longer stays. Once the rooms get updated and if the breakfast is free I might try it again. Last note, they have a SeaWorld shuttle and quick queue perks so that is a plus for this hotel, but there are others near SeaWorld who have that too.

• Stayed February 2013
Hello Octorafest,

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the free benefits that we offer our guests that are going to SeaWorld.

However, I do apologize that our hotel didn’t meet all of your standards. If you would like to speak with me personally about your stay I would love to hear from you. You may either call me a 407 354 1500 or email me at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com.

Thanks again for your time and have a great day!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff of this hotel are very accomodating and always wearing a smile. We had so many questions and they answered each one patiently. When we inquired about an Italian Steakhouse to eat dinner, they knew immediately where to send us. Delmonico's of New York.
Meghan was just the best!
Rooms were clean; hotel was clean.
They also had a shuttle that took us to Sea World and back, saving a parking fee. Above and beyond exceptional service.
I will stay here again the next time I go to Orlando.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Hello JB,

Thank you for the complements on our friendly staff, superior service, and the unsurpassed cleanliness of our rooms! Moreover, it is pleasant to hear our shuttle service fit your needs while staying at our hotel. We’re always looking to “wow” our guests with recommendations to enhance their stay and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed Delmonico’s as much as we do. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us and look forward to seeing you in the future!
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My staty at The Hilton Garden Inn was good. I was on business and I liked the free wi-fi, proximately to the Convention Center, and the front desk was helfpul. You can walk to SeaWorld from here and it's right off Interstate. I was worried I'd hear the cars on the interstate at night, but I didn't. However, I did hear people in the hallway, in the next room, and in the parking lot. For me, the hotel is great for families and tourists. If you're on business, you should know that a lot of tour buses / large groups use this hotel. We saw a bus full of people depart and another show up. Some of the rooms were damaged due to a large contingent of students from Argentina flooding a few rooms. Because of this, one of our associates were not able to stay at the hotel even though he had a reservation. Again, the staff was professional, apologized, and found him another hotel for that night. Overall, good hotel and I would recommend it to my friends with children.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello Ohiocouple,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. It’s always a pleasure to hear we are able to exceed our business guests’ expectations. We strive to satisfy both transient and business by providing superior service and convenient amenities. However, being adjacent to SeaWorld does attract a large base of park-driven guests.

On another note, I apologize for the inconvenience of your coworker and his check in experience. Occasionally circumstances are out of our control; I’m pleased to hear we were able to accommodate your co-worker and even pay for the one night stay at our sister hotel for the inconvenience. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!