I stayed for two nights, two adults, in January 2013. It was a great location for Seaworld and Discovery Cove. You can get your discount card for Seaworld shopping and to get in the quick lines for rides at the hotel concierge desk. There are a ton of brochures for area things to do. The hotel isn't far from a downtown area with a lot of restaurants and shops. The shuttle is free to and from Seaworld, the walk seems a bit farther than you would think since it's at the back end of the Seaworld parking lot. But if you don't mind a little walk it's certainly ok. The room was very clean, Everything worked and was clean, except the soda machines in the halls. None of them worked. There is a tiny convenience "store" area at the front desk with some drinks and snacks and typical needed items. You can use the business office with computers next to the front desk. Very convenient for printing boarding passes. There is free wifi and it worked well. The restaurant area is small but the food was good. I would stay here again if it fits into my travel plans in the future!! Recommend for anyone wanting a great, clean, close hotel to the Seaworld and sister attractions. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend Seaworld and Discovery Cove. I have been twice to Discovery and three times to Seaworld and still love it and plan on returning to both. The dolphin encounter is great, if you have a special occassion ask about the celebration package there, it was worth every penny for the memory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando