“Excellent stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #71 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“Excellent stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Everything about this hotel was just wonderful. Lovely, professional reception staff; beautiful lobby; nice pool area; very comfortable bed; great shower; handy shuttle service to the parks; IRide bus just outside - what more could you want?? The refurbishment was taking place during our stay last week and caused no problem at all, building workers were courteous and great care was taken to minimise disruption. On arrival in Orlando we stopped by to check things out and were allowed to book in 4 hrs early. Would definitely stay on our next visit from UK to Orlando.
PS Also had a great stay at Doubletree in Naples last year, so very impressed with our experience of Hilton Group Hotels.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hello Dartmoortraveller,

Thank you very much for writing us such a great review! While I’m thanking you, I would also like to thank you for being so patient with us during the renovation process. I am happy that you can appreciate the hard work that went into making sure our guests were taken care of while it was going on. Also, thank you for deciding to stay with us again; we are certainly looking forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day!

857 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

If you are going to sea world this is a great hotel, if you are going to disneyworld this is about ten minutes away with a very easy on and off interstate 4. There are no resort fees, no parking fees. The lobby has just been redone and they tell me the rooms will be renovated next. I have to say the room is nice enough as it is. Clean and neat with a great bed and set of pillows. Water pressure is good and the towels were adequate. Nice flat screen tv and the hotel is quiet. I was greeted nicely at the front desk when I checked in. I have no complaints and would stay here again.

Hello Suecoppola,

Thank you so much for writing your review! I am happy that you found our rooms to be “clean and neat” and that you were “greeted nicely” at check in. I can’t wait to share this with our staff. It’s great when I can show them that their hard work is appreciated. You also stated that you “would stay here again.” The next time you are here, please stop by and say hi so that I can thank you in person. Have a wonderful day!
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very comfortable stay. Close to IDrive bus stop & free shuttles to main attractions. The best bit was a free "quick queue" ticket for Seaworld. We had forgotten & were in a 45 min queue when we were pulled out by a staff member as he had seen our "quick queue" wristbands. We were taken straight to the front of a special quick queue line !!! Close for Seaworld & airport but too far for night life in I Drive to walk. Bus stopped at 2230 ish so had to be taxi. Staff very helpful, rooms clean & towels by pool. Restaurant good. Only downside was the safe was at the main reception so I kept having to make trips downstairs to lock my valuables away.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
JanetLD48

Thank you for writing your review! I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of the SeaWorld benefits that our hotel provides and I am really glad that you found our staff to be “very helpful” as that is always our goal. We can’t wait to see you next time. Have a great day!
Fort Lauderdale, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

After my first experience with any Hilton Garden Inn, all I can say is...WOW!!! Beautiful hotel, lobby, and room. Clean as a whistle, no complaints at all. They even let us check in four hours early! The staff were all very professional and accommodating. I received a great rate of $75 including tax, plus I was able to qualify for Hilton's Best Rate Guarantee, which means I will get a $50 AMEX gift check in the mail. WHAT A DEAL!!! We were going to Universal during our stay, so the location was a bit far, but the hotel itself more than made up for that! We did have one room maintenance issue during our stay. I was not feeling well during the day and decided a warm bath may do the trick, so I laid in the bath for about half an hour. When I was about to get out, there was a knock on the door. The hotel engineering personnel somewhat rudely accused me of overflowing the tub over the sides, which I did not! The carpet in the hallway outside my room was full of water and they claimed it was affecting the lower floors as well. I understand, maintenance issues do arise and it wasn't the hotel's fault. They had to move our room in the middle of our stay. While moving my room, the man at the front desk was very apologetic and asked if he could do anything to help make it up to me, so he gave my girlfriend and I free breakfast vouchers for the inconvenience. Great customer service; he truly went above and beyond what I expected! By the way, the breakfast buffet at the hotel was absolutely phenomenal; great food! While I did not have a chance to use the jacuzzi and pool, they both looked very nice and clean and many other guests were enjoying them both. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel facing the parks, not towards I-4.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Hello Goldstein2749,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are very happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and beautiful. Please think of us when you are in the area; we would have to have you as our guest again. Have a great day!
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Another excellent stay. I did notice prior to arrival the signs of " Under Construction " on the web site and as a traveler I can appreciate the heads up. Though construction might have been going on I never once heard anything or had any inconvenience due to this. Actually the new construction of the Lobby & new carpeting looks good. Traveling here for 9 years now, I can honestly say that this Hotel has a great staff all around & I will continue to travel here with any with out my family for years to come. Thanks you again for a great stay & look forward to seeing the completed renovation.

Room Tip: If you travel a lot, high floors & stay away from elevators.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Hello Dstoffer,

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for your understand with regard to our renovation process. I am happy to see that you can appreciate what we are doing for our guests. As always, we are glad we could servce you and we can't wait to see you again. Have a great day!
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for an onsite training course. The place was under construction all day while they are remodeling. Hammers going, pool area not accessible, sanding over top of us while we are eating and paint bruses left where our food was being offered. The place was a mess. When I requested they discount the rooms for my company, they said I should have known they were under construction by looking on their website. Not going to stay here again. A rental car would be a good idea for people who decide to stay here. I would be VERY disappointed if I had my family here.

Manitoba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights recently due to a business trip. Hotel was undergoing some renovations, so things weren't ideal, but good enough. Front desk and breakfast area were moved in to the meeting rooms. So there was no lack of service or anything, and a pretty seamless renovation. The only downside is that the renos were going on next to the bar, and the noise was quite loud while in the bar, but that was the only inconvenience.

Room was clean, bed was great, air conditioner worked well. Wifi is really patchy in the rooms. Kept getting booted off, and had to reconnect. It's a weak signal. The gym is pretty small, and should be better equipped with more free weights. The biggest one there is only 15 lbs. Cardio equipment was in good shape, but the floor space is minimal, so that's pretty much all you can do. Stairs are difficult to use if you'd rather do stairs than the elevator (hidden behind meeting rooms which makes them difficult to find).

No real restaurants within short walking distance, though there is a Starbucks in the Renaissance Hotel next door. No shopping or anything within walking distance either. Outlet malls are about 3 miles away. You will most likely require a car while staying here just to get around. Location is slowly being built up, but still seems under-utilized. It's close to pretty much everything. Right beside SeaWorld, 10 mins to Disney, 5 mins to Convention Center and I-Drive, and 15 mins to Universal.

I'll probably be back here, but it's much better suited for business trips than families on vacation.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face SeaWorld, High floor even-number rooms can see the Disney fireworks every nigh...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Hello AC_A340,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on each of your visits to our property.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay once again and that you have an understanding when it comes to our renovation process. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again and if you do, please feel free to reach out to me so that I may do something to show you our appreciation.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!