Stayed here for 5 nights recently due to a business trip. Hotel was undergoing some renovations, so things weren't ideal, but good enough. Front desk and breakfast area were moved in to the meeting rooms. So there was no lack of service or anything, and a pretty seamless renovation. The only downside is that the renos were going on next to the bar, and the noise was quite loud while in the bar, but that was the only inconvenience.
Room was clean, bed was great, air conditioner worked well. Wifi is really patchy in the rooms. Kept getting booted off, and had to reconnect. It's a weak signal. The gym is pretty small, and should be better equipped with more free weights. The biggest one there is only 15 lbs. Cardio equipment was in good shape, but the floor space is minimal, so that's pretty much all you can do. Stairs are difficult to use if you'd rather do stairs than the elevator (hidden behind meeting rooms which makes them difficult to find).
No real restaurants within short walking distance, though there is a Starbucks in the Renaissance Hotel next door. No shopping or anything within walking distance either. Outlet malls are about 3 miles away. You will most likely require a car while staying here just to get around. Location is slowly being built up, but still seems under-utilized. It's close to pretty much everything. Right beside SeaWorld, 10 mins to Disney, 5 mins to Convention Center and I-Drive, and 15 mins to Universal.
I'll probably be back here, but it's much better suited for business trips than families on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando