We've recently spent a little over a week at the Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld (2 adults and a 2 year old). In my opinion this hotel is in a great location with easy access to all the theme parks and shopping areas. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. We were allocated a SeaWorld view room and found the room perfectly adequate for our needs. A pack and play crib was provided for my little boy which was in a clean condition. The room has a small fridge so we were able to store fresh milk, drinks etc.
The hotel staff are very friendly from the front desk, the servers at breakfast and the housekeeping staff. Each morning my DS was greeted with a big smile from the breakfast servers and they all made a fuss of him.
The swimming pool area is small but perfectly adequate for a quick dip. Travelling with a toddler I would prefer a zero entry pool but this one has steps leading into the pool. There are sun loungers and chairs and always clean pool towels available. There is a CVS store across the street and a new 7-11 has opened. There are no restaurants within walking distance but plenty just a short drive away. I would recommend having a hire car if you are staying at this property although I believe there is a shuttle available for guests.
This hotel provides a very good breakfast. Plenty of choice from pastries, cereals, yogurts, fruit and a hot food station. There is also a waffle machine for guests to use ... a novelty for us Brits so I had to try it (waffles, bacon and maple syrup yum!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and ½ mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World®, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors®, the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles® and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything…right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando