“Fabulous Customer Service and Fabulous Food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7300 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #70 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Mountville, United States
“Fabulous Customer Service and Fabulous Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Staying here was a delight due to the cleanliness of the hotel and the wonderful customer service by the onsite team. The restaurant had a great menu and the food was fabulous. I will be back soon for business and I will definitely be staying here!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear guest Kelly P,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport’s team for your kind comments on your experience while here.

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Jacksonville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Okay if you like dripping noises every 7 seconds from above ac unit, running noise from regrigerator all night, and running toilet. Also courtesy shuttle to airport was stressful (left without us even though we had reservation and checked in 45min before scheduled time).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear guest “Lisa P”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced with our Air Conditioning System.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect working order and meets their expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we are following-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!.

Should you like to discuss your last stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Northampton, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've stayed here before and overall, they are a great hotel. The shuttle bus came right away, front desk personnel are friendly, and the place is clean and new. However, there was a glitch this time - I called for a 6:30 wake up call and it did not happen. I woke on my own at 6:45 and luckily was not under any time constraints. This could have been a dire situation. I reported this to the front desk and they said they would "look into it" but I guess they never did because they never got back to me and they never apologized.

Also, I do not like the bedcoverings. The duvets are too warm unless you turn the a/c down to a freezing temperature. I kept waking up uncomfortable because I was either too warm (with duvet on) or too cold (with duvet off). Definitely not energy-efficient. The hotel should go back to sheets and a few light blankets.

Dear guest “Cindy T”:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and disappointment on your last stay. Please accept my apologies the inconvenience that you encountered.

We are constantly monitoring the performance of our team member to make sure our valuable guests as yourself is welcome with an efficient and pleasant front desk procedure that provides the accommodations and service you expect. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. I cannot agree more with you in the matter that it was poorly handle by our associate and I can assure you that this incident will be address to all associates to avoid this for happening again.

Hilton Garden Inn is always innovating, testing and looking for ways to ensure that our guest enjoy in every possible way their stay in any of our hotels with a clear consistency. Unfortunately, due to brand standards regulations the current duvets are part of the brand signature. However, if you let us know next time you are here about your preference for a blanket, we can add this to your profile so we can have it ready in your room on your next visit.

Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies and I cannot thank you enough for expressing your concerns; I hope that you can give us the chance and contact me directly to proof to you how serious we take this issues and how important you are for us.

Shoals, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn Airport in Orland was a great place to stay. Very convenient to airport and close to many good places to eat while there. The pool was great, the work out facilities are also very good. Enjoyed the ammenities of this hotel very much.

Dear Guest “Denise H”,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden inn Orlando Airport.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

We are looking forward to welcome you to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

HGI is usually a reliable business hotel for a one, max two night stay.

This one was special in no specific way, but the service made it seem very special anyway. The room seemed a bit smaller than the typical HGI - the bathroom so small the door actually scrapped the toilet on it's way past. couldn't be any smaller and still have a door.

Still, I remember the stay fondly, manly because of the excellent front desk and breakfast staff. I've drifted around a number of Semoran (airport) drive hotels over the years never really finding a favorite - but now I have - the HGI will be my go to for sometime to come.

Dear Guest “jondf”,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport during your trip.

Nowadays with so many choices in life specially when travelling with hotels, airlines, places, restaurants, etc; one of the most refreshing aspects of human interaction with each other’s the service that we received and give one another.

In the tourist industry or any business for that matter, Customer Service is the only constant aspect that not just makes the difference, but can also make or break a business.

As a General Manager who started as reservation agent and a traveler, I understand how imperative this is and is very important to me to hear the bad and the good comments so we can learn and improve as well to give pride to those as part of my team members who makes memorable guest’s experience every day.

Scot in the US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed here on the last night of our holiday and used Hilton points to upgrade to a suite which was superb.Breakfast was included also. It had more hot items than a Hampton and you could have fried eggs or omelettes cooked on request. This is only the second time we have stayed in a Hilton Garden Inn and like the Hampton Inns it had coffee,tea and lemonade on tap in the lobby. The hotel had been renovated and had a modern fire that is encased in glass and stands in the middle of the reception area. The public washrooms in the lobby had sinks where the water ran down slopes of grey marble. They also had a room where you could print out your boarding pass .....accessed by your room key. There was an outdoor swimming pool with a giant waterfall shower. Check out time was 12pm and the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest “Airmilesfreak”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your last stay.

It is our daily goal to make sure that we exceed our guests expectations and this is not a phrase, it is our way of living.

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. We are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while participating in a professional workshop at the Citrus Club downtown.

The amenities are typical of a Hilton Garden Inn. The grounds are well kept, there is a restaurant and a bar, and the service is very good.

There were no upgrades available because the hotel was full, but my room was spacious, clean and in good condition. The king sized bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom fixtures functioned correctly.

The room also had lamps with electrical outlets on the bases. I really like these. I've been in too many hotel rooms where there weren't enough outlets available.

I did not eat at the restaurant, but I was given a complimentary drink voucher upon check-in (I think it was due to Diamond status), and I enjoyed a glass of brandy on my first evening there.

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and would stay here again.

Dear guest “ARWhite”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport team for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your last stay.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been forwarded to us, communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reward for a job well done.

Alex Blanco

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!