“Nice for a quick night!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7300 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #68 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Seminole, Florida
“Nice for a quick night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Got a great rate on priceline for $45 for night. Reg rate was 109 which I would still pay!
Room was nice and inviting, very bright, the carpet felt nice and comfortable. Bathroom was large with jetted tub and seperate shower area. Bed was nice and comfy!!
24 hours coffee/tea/cookies in lobby. We used the gym in the AM while small was more then enough. Only one bike and elliptical machine.
Did have a pool that we did not use. All staff we encountered from front desk to housekeeping in the hall were all pleasant and greeted us.
Would stay here again in Orlando however we usually stay more towards Disney/Universal.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
HGI-MCO, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear guest Bucky_101,

I would like to thank you for your comments on your experience on your last stay.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reward for a job well done.

We are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Alex Blanco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

First we love the Hilton Garden Inn chain - predictably very good.
Second, this particular one did not seem up to the usual standard. It looks identical of course, but several unusual shortcomings. The room itself seemed much more cheaply furnished - and the bathroom in particular was like that of a not very good motel. Odd smell in the hallway and room. Wireless unpredictable let's say. Staff pleasant but not really problem solvers:-)

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Dear Guest Texastrips:

Your effort and time sharing your comments surrounding your recent experience at out hotel is most appreciated and something we take very seriously. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your visit.

Please allow me to address your concerns. The Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport is currently undergoing a refreshment of our guest rooms which includes new paint, carpet, mirrors, and artwork. The next phase will continue with all new furniture and drapery in the rooms which is scheduled to be complete by the end of this month. Once our refreshment is complete you will find a new fresh product that will exceed your expectations.

It is important to mention that during this refreshment we are “not” doing any construction or structure modification. For our guests this means no noise, dust or any of the typical inconvenience expected during renovations.

We are aware of our internet issue and we are working diligently to complete the upgrade of our wireless internet equipment. At this time we are waiting on a final inspection and approvals before we can go Live.

Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport we value your patronage. Again, we extend our sincere apologies and hope that in the near future you will once again allow us the opportunity to serve you and so that you may see the improvement to our product for your enjoyment.

Alex Blanco, General Manager
Saint Robert, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This was a short business stay but I really felt at home at the HGI Orlando. We worked at night and needed to relax and rest during the day during our visit. From when I checked in, to my departure I was tired from working but relaxed and refreshed daily after a uninterrupted sleep. . I really want to Thank the staff members who insured I wasen't disturbed: The desk clerk who greeted me with a professional and friendly attitude, she was the same every day, and we talked every day. She really made me feel at home, the individuals who works in the Grill/Bar had an contagious attitudes that made you want to eat then just sit in the area and relax. The cooks who prepared the meals in the Grill, morning and night did a superb job. And last but not least the housekeeping staf fallowed me to sleep and relax during the day but always left me coffee, at my request, daily. When we return to Orlando, I will always stay here if on business or for pleasure. Thanks and Please recognize these staff member for me.

Room Tip: They are renovating, almost complete. Things are fresh and relaxing. The first floor was excellent
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest Paul C,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport team for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your last stay.

We want our guests to have the best experience possible where everything exceeds their expectations and we want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else.

Thank you for choosing us and your comments; we are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Alex Blanco, General Manager
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

My party of 6 adults and two children( age 5 and 7) stayed one night before leaving for a Disney Cruise.Shuttle to and from airport was great. We shuttled back to MCO( Landside A) on Saturday and got on a LYNX Bus 111 to Downtown Disney. The bus was 2$ each way, Kids were free.About an hour ride but still better than renting a car.The bus ride was fine untill we arrived at Downtown Disney on a Saturday night. Traffic was terrible. People were cruising the parking lots looking for a place to Park.My last trip to Downtown Disney.
Everthing at the hotel was great. Not one negative comment.The grandkids ate free at breakfast the next day.Pool area was also nice. You could swim a lap. This hotel is located right outside MCO in a hotel city.Competition must be tough. This Hilton Garden Inn was one of the best ones that I have stayed at.I will continue using Hilton Hotels when available as my first option.

Room Tip: All the rooms (3) we had were two doubles.Very nice
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Dear Guest “cbce1pjb”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport for your kind comments on our performance and your experience during your stay.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else and it is our daily goal no just to meet your expectations but exceed then every time we have a chance.

Our Team prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 101% to exceed our guest/friends expectations every day.

We are looking forward to welcome you, your family and/or friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Boylston, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed here with my family the day we got off our Disney Cruise because our flight wasn't until the next day. The best thing about my experience with this hotel was that my family and I showed up at 9am on a Friday and our room was ready. Given that my 3 year old was exhausted and ready to explode, having a chance to put her in a bed was so wonderful. My hope had been that they might give us access to the pool and luggage storage until at least 11--so being able to get in at 9am was a life saver. I am forever grateful! The 2 Queen room was bigger than most such rooms in my experience. I was a little disappointed that the AAA rate didn't include breakfast, but my 3 year old was free and they gave me a break on the rest of my family. The shuttle was excellent. It arrived on time and dropped us off at the airport with no problems whatsoever. The pool was nice, as well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Dear Guest “cabdella”,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport.

We want our guests to have the best experience possible where everything exceeds their expectations. At the same time, we want our guests to be met with well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else.

It was our pleasure to be able to welcome you and your family even though it was for a short period of time.

Once again and on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport’s Team we want to thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you, friends and/or family in the future.

Goshen, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Love this place! I stay here often each month. This place is great from the shuttle rides to and from the airport.... the great food from the restaurant.... and the incredible staff! Because, I do stay here a lot the staff have become like friends to me. I always look forward to both Tara and Eryn. They will make you feel welcome and like your a VIP. Make sure you check in early so you can have one of the fresh baked cookies at the desk!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Mr. David H,

I would like to start thanking you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience in your home away from home.

Part of our job is not just to resolve an issue that it may raise to our guests satisfaction but more important to create a positive memorable experiences every time like is the first time.

Here at the Hilton Garden Inn we are all proud of our team members and like you we look forward every week to see and welcome our friends whom spend a lot of their time in hotels and away from home.

Please feel free to ask for me at the front desk and thank you again not just for your loyalty but most important your friendship.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here when I picked up the family that was flying into Orlando. Everythig went well, even the maintenance man I met in the hallway was friendly and helpful!

• Stayed October 2011
HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Dear Guest “Juish”,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden inn Orlando Airport.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

We are looking forward to welcome you to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Alex Blanco

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!