“Good last minute” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7300 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #68 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Dallas, Texas
“Good last minute”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

My friends and I booked this hotel the night before when I flew into Orlando late. The price we found on another site (Priceline) couldn't be beat. The room was only $60. The room was clean and spacious enough. If you need to stay close to the airport, then this Hilton is a good choice. My only complaint was the amount of noise on the first floor in the morning. We could hear everything the next morning because some business meeting or whatever had breakfast outside of the conference room. It sounded like a loud party. I would recommend you not get a room on the first floor close to the lobby.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Sao Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

After losing my connection flight (united), I "landed" in Hilton Orlando Airport in a bad mood. Furthermore my reservation, supposedly made through UA Customer Service (as a favor, to be clear) was not in the system. But a extremely friendly staff in hotel (Marcela) changed my mood. Looked for best rate possible given the circustances, offered a 'welcome drink' to cheer up. After that, I found out a very comfortable room, relativ good food with a good and friendly (again) service. Breakfast was ok (hilton standard), but again service excels.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

With the great rate I got on a third-party (Bid) booking, HGI couldn't have been more perfect. Location was a mile from the office, lots of food options and the airport is 5 mins away.

Rooms are HUGE.A few minor issue with the bathroom cleanliness - but overall a very nice room. And best of all - the staff is really friendly and helpful. I'd go back to this location without the discounted rate.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 queens overlooking the pooi was very nice.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Great hotel in a great location. The staff were outstanding and eager to help. The gym is fantastic with mostly new equipment and everything worked out well. The breakfast in the morning was very good and there were a lot of selections. The hotel is perfectly located if you're transitioning through the area as it is right near the hotel. There is a courtesy shuttle that was very fast. I will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Flew into MCO for an overnight to watch FSU beat Notre Dame and this HGI was great. Courteous staff, great service, great room and great breakfast!

Room Tip: I always try to stay high and away from elevators
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Location for business was great.... Service was VERY good (made sure I was taken care of)... Room (bathroom needed help) musty smelling room very dissapointing... Overall entire property VERY clean however I believe this particular room needed bathroom help re fit for sure. Value, location extremely nice.... Keep going back to the bathroom and smell in the room... I will say, they would have moved me or what ever needed to be done, Engineering came up sprayed room VERY quickly making sure it was better smelling.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms very nice.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
Dear Guest indyfan71,
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay.
We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order.
As of this moment and following our Brand Standards we are working uninterrupted to finalize as soon as possible the new design for our hotel full renovation. Unfortunately and due to the amount of steps (plans, Brand approval, permits, and ordering process) this is something that could not be done overnight.
However, as of this moment we are working in our bathrooms in a way that we can minimize the impact or inconvenience during our guests’ stay but at the same time as fast as we can. It is extremely important for us that understanding the need for a more updated look we take in consideration our guests when planning so we can avoid any inconvenience during this process.
We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. It is extremely important for us to count with our valuable Guests with any feedback, comment or even a complaint before they leave our hotel so we can immediately take action and resolve the situation to our Guest Satisfaction.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! I hope that you give us a chance to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort next time in town
Should you have any question or need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Dayton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

I stayed here in November 2011. Check in was great and fast. Room was just ok. A little worn looking. Bed was great, bathroom was ok. In the morning when I was leaving my room the housekeeping said good morning and have a nice day. That was nice and somewhat made my day. I might stay here again but the hotel needs a facelift in the rooms especially.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest J G,
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! I hope that you give us a chance to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort next time you planning to come to Orlando.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!