“Very Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7300 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #70 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Savannah, Georgia
“Very Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

My wife and I work in the hotel industry and thought this hotel was very clean. The hotel was not the newest hotel in the area, but cleanliness counts for a lot. The front desk associates were friendly as well. We would go back because the room was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Alex B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Dear Guest (tblovinlife08 ),
I would like to thank you for your comment on our service and clenliness you experienced during your stay.
We are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.
Alex Blanco

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. We only stayed there one night (had a flight out of Orlando the next day) but I was very impressed. Our king sized bed had pressure adjustments and there was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. They also had a wide selection of channels on the TV. They only thing they don't offer is a free breakfast. I would stay here again if I were in Orlando.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I often stay at this particular Hilton Garden Inn, because of the incredible service by everyone at this hotel. From the hotel operators, to front desk personnel, to managers, the place is fabulous. The pool is smallish but pristine; the american grille has happy hour with 1/2 price drinks and 1/2 price appetizers (or, as we called it, light dinner!); and the rooms are well appointed and spacious for a HGI. But what keeps me returning, time after time, is the personnel.

During this trip we were staying at a timeshare and then at the HGI for the night before our flight home (much easier than returning a rental car in the morning...) Because I knew the timeshare's pillows were hard, I called and spoke to Alex, who graciously lent me a softer pillow (which I happily returned when we checked in).

I had a small problem with my room; not only did the front desk take care of it, but the hotel manager Jack called, from his home, to personally apologize and make sure that I had been taken care of. yep, things happen; it's how this staff responds that makes them so amazing! Big shout out to all the staff there - you are fabulous!

Room Tip: no bad rooms that I've stayed in so far!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011 via mobile

Just stayed here for a business trip and I was very pleased with the facility. The staff is great, very friendly and always willing to help. Per the title of this review, you can sleep with a loaner beta fish in your room if you are feeling lonely. No, I did not, but this is a fun little addition above and beyond for the kids. Great location that is easy to get to and from. There are plenty of restaurants very close by. Although the hotel has a nice gym, there's is a small pond down the street with a good size path to walk/run on. Will stay here in the future and highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2011
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I made this reservation as a last minute check-in via Priceline. I got an excellent deal and was very pleased with my stay at this property. The location was great, very close to MCO. The check in was quick and friendly. I liked the complimentary cookies at check in. The room was clean and comfortable. One thing to note, though was that they advertise a personalized comfort zone bed. I did see the dial on the side of the mattress, but did not notice any change when I moved the dial. Did not see any way to change the firmness of the bed. Despite this, the bed was comfortable and I had a nice sleep. I was a little disappointed that they did not offer a complimentary breakfast, but they offer a continental breakfast for $5.95 and a hot breakfast buffet, including omelets and fresh waffles for $9.95. I opted for the breakfast buffet and it was very good. The attendant was friendly and efficient and the dining area was clean.

Overall, a very nice stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Alex B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Dear guest yj2cute,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay. I want to personally take the time thank you for it.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 101% to exceed our guest's expectations every day.

In reference to our beds the system works in a very slow paste filling up with air so that may be the reason you didn’t notice the difference and for that I would like to apologies; I will make sure that our staff do communicate this to our guests.

Should you have any question or any additional comment, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the hotel.

Alex Blanco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

I booked a room at this hotel for the following reasons: the hotel was very close to the airport and I had an early morning flight, a shuttle to the airport was available, the price was right, the ratings were good. It was a good choice. The hotel was well appointed, the staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very clean and quiet. The only minor problem I had was trying to adjust the temperature of the room. It was hard to get a moderate setting.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Haywards Heath
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

This was my fourth visit to the property this year, 3 times on business and once pleasure. The welcome at the hotel was warm each time, and the rooms are fairly standard Hilton Garden Inn rooms - comfortable bed, signature work chair, free internet access etc.

On one visit I was upgraded to a room with a spa bath. May be because I am British this was strange - not so much because the bath was a spa bath, but because of the doors that opened on to the bedroom. Very curious.

I ate breakfast at the hotel each time, and again, this was the standard but plentiful HGI buffet, with eggs cooked to order. I like the HGI breakfasts because of the mix of cooked to order options and buffet options. Breakfast is good value even if you don't have a coupon.

The only glitches was the slightly non functional business centre. The printers were not working on one visit which was an annoyance, and on the next visit both computers in the business centre were down.

That aside, 4 very pleasant stays, Recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!