“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
6115 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL (Central Business District)
+1 407-226-2662
Neighborhood: Central Business District
simsbury ct
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The restaurant was conveniently located 5 minutes from our condo at Cypress Harbour. It had a good assortment of foods that were reasonably priced. The food was delicious and ample, the steaks were done as ordered...we asked a few questions about the menu..the waitress knew her "steaks". Clearly, she had training, which was impressive to us. She was attentive, professional, friendly, I can't remember her name but she said she was from the Phillipines. Our foursome was originally seated at a booth but the seat cushions sat a little too low to the table to be comfortable, so we moved to a table. I would definately return!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Orlando :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have to take the time to write a review for Delmonico's. My husband and I have gone here everytime we have visited the Orlando area. They serve a ribeye steak that is so very good. The steak is very tender and juicy. We love their Wedge salad with blue cheese dressing. As well as their pasta.

They also have a great menu for Happy Hour. We ordered shrimp cocktail. We were served huge tender shrimp.

I hope you take the time to visit their friendly restaurant that has great service as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Detroit, Michigan
“Menus was bland, food reflected menue.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Food was bland, pricey. Because of where it is, almost the only restruant around the Doubletree/Seaworld.

Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh
“A Great Fine Along International Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had dinner here, and went in totally unprepared. This place is fantastic! My better half went with the New York Strip Steak and I was offered a taste, it was cooked exactly the way she asked for it, and it was very tender and juicy! I opted for the Chicken Sinatra, a chicken breast char grilled topped with melted cheese. Underneath was a stuffing of chopped greens, hot peppers and button mushrooms, again another homerun!

Oh I forgot to mention the antipasto salad, lettuce, roasted red peppers, Italian meats, olives and cheeses served in a balsamic vingerette. Presented like a work of art on a ivory platter! I would recommend this dish. But keep in mind their portions are HUGE!

I have no plans on visiting Orlando in the distant future but if I do I will be stopping back. The service is excellent, the beer is served nice and cold and the food is fantastic! If you are on International Drive give this place a try!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dljr60
“Great place for Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Delmonico's Steaks are the best in this class of Charleys, Ruth Chris, Morton's etc. I have never had a bad experience at Delmonicos. The service is great. Steak is tasty tasty. Expensive but so good.

Visited December 2012