“Suite near Dowtown Disney” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, located in the Downtown Disney Resort Area, Orlando, FL 32830-2811   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
RATES FROM $159*/NIGHT!
Ranked #77 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Suite near Dowtown Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The room was spacious and clean. The fitness center was small but had some treadmills and elliptical machines, weight bench and tv's. The hotel was farther from Downtown Disney than I realized and we had to drive there.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff here is incredible. I mentioned we were here from Denver to celebrate my son's birthday and lo and behold, we got in from dinner our first night and there was a card and a cake! He was thrilled!

Whenever we needed something, they were there to take questions and provide help. The shuttle leaves to/from Disney parks every 30 minutes. They go from park to park, so keep it in mind if you need to be someplace fast. (A direct taxi ride is $47, so if you need to take a taxi, take it to Boardwalk and or DTD instead. DTD is a 20 min walk.)

The breakfast is $19 per adult. That's nuts. Just go shopping and eat in your room. Internet is $9 a day. We got a AAA package which included both, so I just made sure my son ate a lot in the morning. ;-)

Bed was fine, room was fine, bathroom was spacious. The room did have a funky "chlorine" smell at first and they offered to switch it, but we'd already unpacked. So they sent up an air purifier and it was gone by evening.

If you want something fancy, book the Hilton. If you want cheaper and free breakfast, try Holiday Inn. But if you want clean, courteous, and straightforward, stay at the DoubleTree. We would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator so you're away from the noise. Just don't end up all the way at the e...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Beaufort,SC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

the staff that attended to our needs during our conference Jan 12- 17 was exceptional. They went the extra mile to let us know that they care about the quality of our stay. We appreciated that extra care.

ST PETERSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I found this gem of a hotel. Just inside Disney property. You can walk to Downtown Disney from the hotel. They have free transportation to the Disney Theme Parks. Great price for one bedroom suite. Great living room with dining table. Wonderful staff and amenities. Great for families, couples and even business travelers.

Room Tip: Highest floor always desireable. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
J-Parkinson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear guest, what a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am beyond happy we exceeded your expectations, and can't wait to host you in the near future.

Best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I'd like to say that I had a wonderful time at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista from Jan. 11-14, 2015. Specifically, the ladies and gentlemen who facilitated the meeting spaces were fantastic. I remember Louree and Karen as being particularly cheerful and helpful as they provided meals and snacks to all of us who were attending the SAEOPP training. The ladies who cleaned our rooms were also very kind and helpful. The people at the front desk were very pleasant and provided coupons for restaurants that we visited. When I called the front desk to say that my tv wasn't working in my room, a repairman came immediately and was very appropriate and helpful as he fixed it. My stay at the DoubleTree was great in every way, and I will certainly make a point to come back to that hotel if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear guest, thank you kindly for your review. I'm glad we met your expectations on your conference/stay with us. We can't wait to welcome you again when in the area!

Best regards,
Chewelah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My stay was great. The customer service and facility were top notch. I appreciated the professionalism and caring of Louree and Karen. The housekeeping staff was wonderful and made me feel right at home.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hi Michelle R, I am glad to read such positive comment about our awesome staff members, they never seize to surprise us with top notch hospitality. I thank you for sharing your experience on this platform and welcome you to come visit us again when in town.

All my best,
Bemidji, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff were so kind and helpful during our conference. I hope more organizations use this facility to host their conferences. We got the red carpet treatment, literally! Also, a great family hotel. The suites worked out great having a small child along. Thanks Doubletree!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Address: 2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, located in the Downtown Disney Resort Area, Orlando, FL 32830-2811
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#15 Top resorts Hotel in Orlando
#35 Business Hotel in Orlando
#54 Family Hotel in Orlando
#69 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista 3.5*
Contemporary All-Suite Resort Hotel located in Walt Disney World Resort. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
Walt Disney Orlando
Doubletree Hotel In World

If you own or manage DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.