“Nice hotel with space to spare!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, located in the Downtown Disney Resort Area, Orlando, FL 32830-2811   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
RATES FROM $109!
Ranked #62 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Dothan, Alabama
“Nice hotel with space to spare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Family went to Disney for a spur of the moment trip and was made aware of this hotel through Mousesavers.com and took advantage of the deal. What a great experience! We had a warm breakfast included in our rate but skipped it the first morning for a Disney table service meal. Man did we waste some money! The next morning we were surprised that the buffet breakfast had almost the same quality of food including Mickey Mouse waffles! Wish I had gone there both mornings and saved money! Room was spacious and our toddler enjoyed having the space to move around. Spacious enough for 6 and next time we'll stay here and bring others as there is a lot of room. Nice to have a microwave and fridge too. Staff were very nice and even accommodated my request in the reservation for a view of Downtown Disney. Pretty to see the lights at night. Stayed on 6th floor and it was very peaceful. Would totally stay here again!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Loved the staff and how helpful and friendly they were. Our bed linens were clean, crisp and comfortable. Bathroom was very clean. However, the couch was stained and cushion was torn with the filling poking out. The rugs were stained and sticky. Didn't want to walk barefoot in my room. The hallways and elevators were very warm almost uncomfortable warm and we were on the 17th floor. The AC worked great in our room. Just needs a bit of updating. I would still stay there again.

Room Tip: Lower floors keep you from being in the elevator where it's warm. Try to stay close to the eleva...
Oak Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is my first review on Tripadvisor. I wanted to take the time to write this review because my time at Double Tree well exceeded my expectations. I am a huge fan of Double Tree Suites and every stay has been comfortable and well worth the price. This particular resort is within walking distance of Downtown Disney and has all the amenities of any Disney resort hotel, with less the frustration, crowds and jaw dropping price tag. We are Hilton Honors Members and had the pleasure of staying on the 7th floor. The decor of the room reminded me of my bedroom at home, I especially appreciated the small details, like the accent wall and vanity area right outside of the bathroom. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on besides my own. I must say by day two I felt like I was home. The staff was accommodating and eager to please, from the restaurant staff, check in and room service, I have zero complaints. I am in the industry and I have an eye for genuine customer service, and here at the Double tree I felt like the staff enjoyed their job and it shows to the guests, believe me. I must say Juan (bellman) was quick and efficient; I was so impressed by his positive attitude and professionalism, he was much appreciated. We spent a few days in a deluxe Disney resort towards the end of our eight day stay and by day two I was already wishing we spent our entire stay with the Double Tree. Double Tree has my business for life.

Delray Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Another business trip to concrete Orlando Fl. This time in "Downtown Disney" where I was forced to stay at the DoubleTree. The place is apparently beyond its prime. The very large room--a suite complete with a sitting area, small kitchen area, and separate bedroom, could have been very pleasant. However, the ambience was ruined by the dark decor and the cockroach on the bedroom wall. The weak lighting failed to bring charm to the place but created a cave-like atmosphere.

I was hoping I could get a good workout in the morning. Up early and off to the fitness room. It was very far removed from the hotel--out the back door through a dark courtyard, through the pool area and around a corner. It was an unlocked (no hotel card needed) small space lit up inside and surrounded by darkness outside. It felt very unsafe. I returned to the hotel and asked the security guard if it was safe to be out there at 5:15 a.m. as it was very isolated and completely removed from the hotel. I was told it was safe and took up the guard's offer to walk me back to the "gym." She confirmed, there was no way to lock the door--and she left. I still felt uncomfortable, but got up on the elliptical--one step and realized the machine was junk. The two treadmills had seen way too many miles. I left.

The morning coffee, served in the lobby out of a coffee canister with a pump into large styrofoam cups was incredibly weak and lukewarm.

Thankfully my meeting required only a one night stay.

Room Tip: Here's my tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Delta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We used the hotel as a base for our stay at Disney World. The staff were very freindly - check in was a breeze. Buffet breakfast was well worth it. The shuttles to Disney World run every 30 minutes and covered all the parks - very convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel for both family and couples wanting good value for their dollar.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my second time staying here with my daughter. The hotel is recently renovated with very large modern and CLEAN rooms! It is super convenient to all Disney attractions and all things non-Disney. Great pool area. Bus service to all the parks. And.... a VERY friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
J-Parkinson, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you so much for your review, and welcome back! I'm glad you chose us and hope to continue hosting you and your daughter in the future. Our awesome staff will always be glad to serve you! Best regards, John Parkinson
West palm beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for two days in September with my husband and 4 year old daughter. We ware Hilton Honors Members and stayed on the 7th floor. The room was AMAZING! Loved that the bedroom and bathroom were separated by a door. The living room area was huge. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel since there was an Ihop down the street. Everything was super clean and the location is great. Lots of places to eat very close by and easy to dive to if you are not from the area. Loved the shuttle service as it made it easy to get to the park as well as to downtown disney. They run every 30 minutes or so and go to downtown disney until about 3AM. The staff was great and the cookies were delish! Overall I would stay here again when visiting any of the disney parks. You do have to pay for parking but that's pretty standard for most of the hotels in this area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!