Overall, this hotel was fine for our family of 5. The room had a good amount of space and was clean. Beds and pillows were comfortable. There are two TVs which was nice. There are several things that I was not completely satisfied with. The hallways smell like a hospital. They are also very warm like the air isn't working properly. This could be the case, because we had the air in our room set to 68 the entire time we were there, but it was so hot at times that we had difficulty sleeping at night. Also, the last two days we were there, the housekeeper forgot to leave washcloths, which I didn't realize until my daughter was in the tub. I called the front desk, and they were delivered promptly. Having a shuttle to Disney World was great. However, the buses sometimes get off of their every 30 minutes schedule, and you have to wait awhile to leave the hotel, depending on which park you are going to. They were on schedule really well when leaving the parks. Overall, the hotel was fine and met our needs. The kids swam in the pool one night, and it was nice. We did not eat the hotel breakfast, but since we had a microwave and refrigerator I'm our room, we brought cereal, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary All-Suite Resort Hotel located in Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Doubletree Hotel In World