I just spent most of a week at Disney World (not for the faint of heart!). This was high season with many families taking advantage of spring break so the hotel was full. Even with all the confusion (and running children) the staff was pleasant (my thanks to the young man who unloaded not only luggage but bags and bags of souvenirs and miscellaneous detritus) and helpful, the rooms clean, the common areas spotless and the restaurant efficient. My only gripe was the breakfast. At many Hilton properties, if you are given a voucher for breakfast, you have the choice of using the buffet or ordering off the menu (and paying any difference if applicable). Not here. I can understand this (somewhat) since the goal is to get everyone in and out in time to get to the amusement parks (no small feat since everyone wants to go at the same time), but three times while there, when I went to the omelet/egg station, I had to wait for a long time for anyone to show up (and only once was the person pleasant as opposed to making me seem like I imposed on him/her). Not good. The egg station seemed to work better if you came on the later side than early in the morning, but still does not speak well of the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Doubletree Hotel In World
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary All-Suite Resort Hotel located in Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.