We sayed there to go to disney and use the transportation. The hotel was fantastic, the transportation at night was not so good.
We got a 2 room suite, very nice, very clean and roomy fo the price. I do wish there was at least one soft chair in the large bedroom.
Beds were soft and nice, clean, pillows did not stink. Service was off the hook. Little dining room and bar pulled it off nicely on all meals and drinks.
Free wifi, is more like very little to know wifi. I had to give up trying to email the office and just use the telephone to communicate, That signal was down right no good.
If yu want to use the buses, use them early as yu can, and get to the park early for many reasons. The night buses could put you home 1 snd hour and half after you eat. that route does not run twice an hour after dark thirty. More like once every hour and 15 minutes. I would not go back with out my own car.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton In The Walt Disney World Hotel
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Doubletree Hotel In World
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary All-Suite Resort Hotel located in Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.