“Too pushy” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Terminal A, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL 32827 (Orlando International Airport)
Menu
Neighborhood: Orlando International Airport
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Too pushy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Want a review, want fires with that for a dollar more? The bartender pushed everything you ordered and then when I ordered a burger he neglected to ask how I wanted it done. Luckily I was near the bar so I could tell him before the order was entered. Standard fare.

Visited January 2014

Orlando, Florida, USA
“Food is the reason.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food remains the reason to go to Outback. Service at the airport location is really lacking. It didn't stop me from eating there because it is better than most airport alternatives.

Visited December 2013
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“A decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Unfortunately, this Outback was just what I expected -- not as good as a normal Outback. With limited competition and an unlimited stream of new customers, airport restaurants just don't seem to try as hard. Still, the meal decent and I did enjoy it more than I would have the BK across the way. The hostess quizzes you about your flight time and that seems to be their focus -- getting customers out as quickly as possible. Luggage everywhere steals some of the ambiance, but I suppose that is not the fault of the restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London
“Very polite ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food came out in good time and the waiter pablo was very polite and attentive. The food was tasty and came in good time. I was not rushed out of my sit once i finished eating like some other restaurants do. And the price was reasonable for airport food.

Gosport, United Kingdom
“Brilliant service from a funny lady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Popped into this restaurant for a snack before our flight. The waitress we got was Shawn. She was very bubbly and witty. She entertained us with her stories whilst serving us very efficiently. The food and drink were also very good and the food was freshly cooked and hot. I will use the outback again when I go to Orlando

• Visited December 2013