“Understaffed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Understaffed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Walked in. Sat down. Waited 8 minutes for just a menu. Waited five more minutes to be asked if we wanted water. Got up and left. Not sure what the deal was. Didn't stick around to ask. Staff didn't seem to have a grasp on the busy atmosphere.

Visited April 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

I live in the area and had read about Hawker's, so my daughter and I decided to give it a try. We are so glad we did! Be sure to ask for Eric, he provided exceptional service and some good pointers on how to traverse the menu. Diners can choose from small plates or traditional full serve plates. We shared a number of dishes...Asian wings and the udon noodle stir-fry were standouts! Would not hesitate to recommend and will come back often.

Winter Haven, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I was looking for different and new places to try. Saw this place had good reviews and decided to check it out as well. I was not disappointed, at all! Our waiter Erik was very helpful. He reccommended the Roti Canai...OMG he did not disappoint us with that reccomendation. My girlfriend went with the South Asia Chicken Curry and she fell in love with it. She has been looking for good curry since she left Japan and she finally found a place. I had the Fish fillets in black bean sauce and it was wonderful. We shared the Yangzhou Chow Faan rice and loved it as well. We loved the prices and we will be going there frequently once we move down there in June.

Visited April 2012
Orlando, FL, USA
“BEST MALAYSIAN FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I lived in Kuala Lumpur for three years, and whenever we travel to a big city where they might have Malaysian/Singaporean food, we seek the place out. Well, imagine my surprise when such a place opened up right here in my hometown of Orlando, Florida. (Not a lot of Malaysians live in Central Florida!) Roti canai, curry laksa, mee, etc., it's all so good.

If you know Malaysian food, you'll be surprised at how good the food is. If you don't know Malaysian food, then let me suggest that if there are 2 of you, you should EACH order roti canai (a sort of fried bread with curry) and then share an order of any of the noodles (mee) and an order of the curry laksa.

I just wish they had nasi lemak (coconut rice with spicy sambal paste) or chicken rendang on the menu. But we love, love, love this food!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“It's like enjoying street truck food in the comfort of a restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

So many food choices that everyone is sure to find something they like. I also love sharing food and getting to try a little bit of everything and their small plates are purfect for this. They also have a really great beer selection!

• Visited January 2012