“great thai food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of NaraDeva Thai Restaurant

NaraDeva Thai Restaurant
4696 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839 (Millenia)
407-903-0300
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,006 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in Millenia area. 90 seats indoor plus patio seatings. Open dialy from 11:00 am. to 09:30 pm.
Orlando, Florida
“great thai food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good thai restaurants are certainly lacking in Orlando. I have tried many including one recommended in the paper. Most have disappointed. This one is very good. Their pad-thai is different than what I am used to but it was very good. Their curry ball and chicken satay was very good. The restaurant ambience is very nice as well. I will definitely go again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Completely Over Priced!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I ordered Thai Jerk Chicken and paid $7.95 + tax . Whne I recieved the chicken I was in dismay as the amount was enough to feed a 4 yr old child !! I questioned the lady at the counter as to weather I was to have recieved something else with this ie; rice, spring roll etc. and she replied " That's an appitizer that is the way it comes " I said Well i just paid $8.46 for this?! Her response was "it's $7.95". I could have gone to PF changs and had a complete meal for a few dollars more!! This place is a joke . I am one of the top persons in Customer Realtions for the nations largest Auto Retailer and if anyone at one of my stores were to handle a customer issue this way I assure there would be harsh concequences! I will not be back and will tell everyone I know about my terrible experience ! And the jerky .. leaves a lot to be desired !

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful lunch with the Girls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We came for a conference, all the ladies were very happy with the quality of the food here. I've been to Thailand twice, very authentic taste and the tables are nicely spaced to create a more individual dining experience.

“Excellent Thai experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

As soon as you walk in, you will be greeted with a smile. Clean, beautiful decor. Service and food were excellent. Caters to individual preferences. Prices could of been lower, but quality is worth it. Will definately come back here...

Cottage Grove, Oregon
“A little Oasis of good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stepping into NaraDeva Thai in its corner location in one of Orlando's unending series of shopping centers, high-end and stops malls, is like ... ahhhhhhh. It's cool and welcoming with the sound of gently running water and the soothing colors and textures of a tree shaded tropical village. We went for an early lunch. The menu is large, but there are pictures if you are unfamiliar. After looking at it all, I ordered my benchmark - green curry. Medium. I was not disappointed. In fact, it was perhaps the 2nd best green curry I've ever eaten - smooth texture with lots of flavor, good heat and a salty tangy edge that I found addictive. I have been thinking about it ever since, with a view to figuring out how to recreate it at home. My husband had the chicken in brown sesame gravy. It was also very tasty. Our server suggested, while I was paying the bill, that I try the red curry next time (her favorite.) It's a good idea - but I'm not sure I'll ever get past the green curry here. I'll have to rely on my husband to eat us through the menu.

• Visited July 2012