Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Great Florida Savings!
Ranked #183 of 327 hotels in Orlando
“Rasist”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

When we wear getting the room this lady had a attitude with my dad, just cuz he say him in a different color but my mom she was all nice to her... By the way my mom is white and my dad Honduran. The bathroom floor was sticky and the beds wear not fix right and the sofa smelled like pee

• Stayed July 2013
Frank S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Mylittlepon,

I am sorry that you had such an experience with one of our team members and assure that behavior is not acceptable or tolerated at the Marriott Village. I apologies about your experience and only hope that you would give us and opportunity to make it up to you if should visit the area again.

926 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Room was missing all kinds of things. When I called the front desk to ask for them, they told me ok but, never got them. Front desk people where not helpful at all, when I asked for manager she told me she was one of the managers.

Greetings Fazal76,

I do apologize for the experience you had with us during your most recent stay. I assure you that we have addressed your concerns with our staff to ensure that our future guest don't have the same experience you did. I can only say that I am sincerely sorry that you had this experience and it did not meet your standards or ours and we would like to make it up to you if your travels bring you to Orlando Disney area again. Please contact me directly at 407-938-4913.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been using this hotel for a few years now and regularly bring individuals and groups as large as 200 to the Marriott Village. First, I love the clustering of the hotel products, choose from three different Marriott brands, each with it's own specialty. The Springhill Suites has rooms that are larger and more spacious, great for families and extended stays. They also have meeting space which has been quite helpful for our groups. Clean, efficient and most of all the personal service I received from the front desk was some of the finest I've received, giving a few local five star hotels a run for their money. I think some of the front desk staff must have been trained at a nearby 5 Star hotel. I won't go into details but let me just tell you that this front desk is efficient and service oriented, I thought I was at the Ritz-Carlton for a minute. The prices are great, the complimentary breakfast is far beyond expectation and the size of the property is big enough that you don't feel crowded like you do at other select service brand hotels. Location is great too, nearby all the major attractions and walking distance to restaurants, shops and some really great family friendly favorites like Chick-Fil-A!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MarriottVillageGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Greetings Roy F,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks about your stay at our hotel. I was very happy to hear your comment about the personal service you received from our Front Desk associates. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with exceptional service and to ensure your experience with us is a memorable one. I was also delighted to see your comments about the cleanliness of the hotel and the size of the rooms.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Warm regards,

Chris Pilavakis
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed three nights in the Springhill Suites while we explored Orlando. Things we liked were the breakfast (especially the size of the breakfast room, which was the biggest I've ever seen!), free internet, free parking (with coupon), size of the room (two queens PLUS sofa bed), and the location. Things we disliked were the cleanliness of the carpets, the quality of the linens (sheets on the sofa bed were torn), and the strange ability of the thermostat to re-set itself to 80 degrees in the middle of the night. Overall, it was a good experience for our family of four. I had thought it would be great to be in the "village" with three different pools to enjoy, but it turned out we came home so late and left so early we didn't even have time to go in one! We weren't looking for a five star hotel, and this suited us just fine. I had a deal from mousesavers.com which included a good price, free parking, and a $25 food voucher.

Room Tip: We were on the freeway side, which was a bit noisy. Consider asking for a room on the opposite side...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed in Orlando for 2 nights and it was a good choice as we needed 1 room for 4 adults and a kid. We had a very decent room: twoo wueen beds and a sofa for a affordable price. Pool is nice. Marriott Village is a good place with a Bahama Breeze restaurant at a walking distance. Launfry room on the floor was a pleasant surprise. Among minuses - paid parking and if you pay that does not guarantee your car is secure. When we were leaving we saw people from the hotel and a guest near his car on the hotel's parking lot. The car's wibdow was beoken at night. Breakfast is only satisfactory - but it seems it's a usual thing for Americal hotels. We are a bit spoiled by European breakfasts. All the rest was OK and we would consuder staying there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. Our room was very spacious more than we had imagined. Included in the bedroom was 2 double beds and a full size sofa bed. Had a mini frige, coffee maker, and a microwave. We are a family of 6 and had 2 people per bed/sofa bed with no issues. The hotel staff was so friendly they run to get you what you need. Now let's talk about free breakfast. It's actually good, for the price that you're paying don't expect a 5 star meal (obviously not if you're staying in this hotel for the price) they serve you eggs, bagels, toast, oatmeal, muffins, yogurts, cereal, bacon, ham, sausage, milk, fresh fruit. They have some waffle machines where you get the batter and make the waffles yourself. The orange juice is to die for. Breakfast is very good for being free but make sure you get there early to beat the lines. Ask to stay away from the tour groups because a lot of groups stay here usually around the 3rd floor. I had read bad reviews before staying here but decided to do it anyways. The rugs in the hallway do look beat down but that's only in the hallway. The bathroom is big enough for you to take a shower in, you're obviously not going to have the size of a room for a bathroom if you're paying $80-$100 a night. Overall it's a great hotel. And I WILL stay again!

Greetings Katherine10239,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I am glad to hear you found the hotel to be very clean and the staff friendly. The ladies and gentlemen working at the hotel are committed to going above and beyond to deliver great experiences for our valued guests. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Further upgrades to the complimentary breakfast have been made recently.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Chris Pilavakis
Lexington, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My family and I stayed at the springHill suites 2 nights during a trip to Disney World. The rooms have a mold smell and the mattresses are just worn out. I lifted the bed sheets up and found hairs on the mattress. We have to use the sleeper sofa when I opened it up the mattress looked nasty maybe like someone had vomit on it . I called the front desk to get it out of the room because it had a terrible odor .It took 2 1/2 hours before they came to get the matterss. They then had to bring sheets which took even longer. Every time the air conditioner came on we could smell a strong mold smell. One more thing don't be fooled by the free breakfast it's not very good.

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay at the springHill suites again.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Frank S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
ukmom1991

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the experience you had with us the during your stay with us. Please contact me directly so that I will able to make it up to you and your family with a future stay with us.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village

Address: 8601 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #183 of 327 hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista In Marriott Village Hotel Orlando
Orlando Springhill Suites
Marriott Orlando
Orlando Marriott

If you own or manage SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;